Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

disable sugestions. How can I get rid of daily mixes and other anoying sugestions?

Solved!

disable sugestions. How can I get rid of daily mixes and other anoying sugestions?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1. disable sugestions. How can I get rid of daily mixes and other anoying sugestions? There is a lot of **bleep** on the screen. I didn't gave permission for sugestions based on analyses of my data.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have a family account. There should be no spam or advertisement. Its very lame to state that it is wanted because it is part of the app. This, again, is the other way round. I Don 't want it, my account should be free from spam like this, or at least give one the oppertunity to disable it. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

The Daily mix and other suggesting features are part of any Spotify app around the world.

In order to learn more on their behavior, feel free to check out this help page.

However, the community has a great section called "Ideas" which functions as an open stage for users to raise their suggestion for user to vote.

If you wish learning how to post your idea the right way, please make sure to follow this Spotify answer.

Furthermore, your can read more about how this feedback reaches the right Spotify factors here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Marked as solution

I have a family account. There should be no spam or advertisement. Its very lame to state that it is wanted because it is part of the app. This, again, is the other way round. I Don 't want it, my account should be free from spam like this, or at least give one the oppertunity to disable it. 

Suggested posts