Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

download has stopped because there is no more space

download has stopped because there is no more space

When I try to download music for offline listening, the message appears that the download has stopped because there is no more space on the device. when I go into storage within the spotify app, I have more than 80gb free and I find the same in "iphone storage"
I have spotify premium in a iphone 11 128gb

4 Replies

Hey @ThiagoNogai,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Try going into your phone's settings > Permissions and make sure that Spotify is granted permission to your phone's storage. This could be causing the error message.

If after that you're still getting this message, try performing a clean reinstall of the app. Make sure to follow this guide. This way all app data will be cleared, as it can sometimes get corrupted.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

did not work. In the end, I tried the installation following the guide but I still have the problem.

Hi @ThiagoNogai,

Thank you for getting back in touch with us and for the troubleshooting you've done so far 🙂

In this case we suggest that you contact our customer support here and ask them to remove any possible corrupt device since we can't do it directly from our end.

The only thing you'll need to do afterwards is to redownload your music to your device/devices again.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hey there. I just had this issue. Went into settings>general>iPhone storage>Spotify. 

I then hit ‘Offload’ then reinstalled. If you don’t hear back in 48 hours it worked for me. 

Suggested posts