Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i want know what song was listened most

i want know what song was listened most

rrrrrrrrrrrrjsp1.jpg

as i can see the higher thing is metal core melodic

i dont really remeber what i listen but it was most system of dawn maybe raven

but jacob plant not my favorite anymore i cant enjoy it now as i was enjoyed onceminjsp1.jpgjsp1.jpgi want really to know what was 2019 the best

4 Replies

Hey @blusm1tusm,

Welcome and thanks for posting your questions in the Community.

About the genre you listened to the most according to your 2019 Wrapped, if you've listened to 'System of a Down' often then it might make sense that 'Melodic metalcore' is your predominant genre.

Classifying music in 'genres' is definitely a matter of personal taste and understanding, but it can be generally fair to consider System of a Down both 'metal' and 'melodic' given certain elements that characterize their music 🙂

About Jacob Plant being your Artist of the Decade, it makes sense if you used to listen to him often throughout the past years, even though you haven't listened to his music lately. In fact, your Artist of the Decade is determined based on your listening history for the past 10 years (or for how many years out of the past 10 you've listened to music with your Spotify account).

Aside from your Artist of the Decade, you can also see who your #1 artist for the year 2019 was, together with the rest of your top artists for the same year, when you access your 2019 Wrapped.

For any other questions you might have about Wrapped, it'd be great to check this Spotify answer.

Hope you'll find this useful. Feel free to reach out anytime if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

r3rrrrrrrrrrrjsp1.jpgthis not a deal i listen 59k minutes, yes jacob plant my favorite but i worte wrong i just know one thing what song i listen most this all

i listen jacob plant only 4k minutes but stats show that i listen 59k minutes in total

so i was want know more deeper stats

and i dont listen jacob plant since 2010 before i listen psytrance spotify in israel is only since 2018

than i discover some cool songs and was have fun but the energy is end i cant enjyo it anymore

if you like i can drop here my amazing playlist i create music what i love in 2020

but i want add one more thing i am tiered from house and edm i tiered from pop

some thing in my perception is changed and i listen now india tabla and chill out

and also start browse metal and guitars music more deeper

and this my musical projects wrapped

2019 blusm sp.jpg2019 lsdance sp.jpg2019 motor.jpg

Suggested posts