Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

issues with playlist from bring me the horizon

issues with playlist from bring me the horizon

Since the album "Music to Listen to~Dance to~Blaze to~Pray to~Feed to~Sleep to~Talk to~Grind to~Trip to~Breathe to~Help to~Hurt to~Scroll to~Roll to~Love to~Hate to~Learn Too~Plot to~Play to~Be to~Feel to~Breed to~Sweat to~Dream to~Hide to~Live to~Die to~Go ToMusic to Listen to~Dance to~Blaze to~Pray to~Feed to~Sleep to~Talk to~Grind to~Trip to~Breathe to~Help to~Hurt to~Scroll to~Roll to~Love to~Hate to~Learn Too~Plot to~Play to~Be to~Feel to~Breed to~Sweat to~Dream to~Hide to~Live to~Die to~Go To" from bring me the horizon was released I am unable to save it as a playlist and download it. It's also not showing up in my playlists on my phone and on the desktop version it just shows me an infinite loading screen. I suppose the name of the album is causing issues here and I have waited a while to see if this gets fixed. I attached a picture of said loading screen.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Anmerkung 2020-04-01 114447.png
4 Replies

Hey @disies,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We took a minute to test this on our end and we're actually able to reproduce it. The only difference is that we're able to create a playlist out of the album on the mobile app, but, just like on desktop, trying to open it will result in an infinite loading screen.

We'll reach out to the right folks so they can take a look into this and we'll share any updates as soon as possible.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else we might be able to help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you! I was able to create a playlist on mobile too and it also created a list for me on the desktop version and I am able to download it to my computer and my phone.

Hey @disies,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂 

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing the infinite loading screen (either on your phone or desktop or both) when you open the playlist you created out of the album? Asking since I just tested it and it's still there on my end (tested on both mobile and desktop).

Also, would you mind sharing the exact steps you followed to create the playlist and download it on both your computer and phone? This will help us gather further useful info so we can keep looking into this.

We'll look out for your reply and are available if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator

Hey @disies,

Just writing to let you know I escalated this so that the right teams can look into it. 

While we wait for updates, would you mind testing the following to see if you can still create a playlist with all the album's songs? 

1. Using the mobile app, create a new empty playlist (Your Library > Playlists > Create playlist)
  2. Switching to the desktop app, open the album > press Ctrl+A to select all the album's songs > drag the selected songs to the new empty playlist using your mouse (or press Ctrl+C > open the playlist > press Ctrl+V)  

It should be possible to create a playlist our of the album and to successfully open it by following these steps. 

Let us know how you get on and if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator

Suggested posts