NEXT STEP

liked songs aren't visible

Solved!

liked songs aren't visible

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

My liked songs are not visible on my desktop. I can still play them from my android but if I click on the liked songs playlist on my mac, it says I have no songs saved. This has been going on for a couple months. I have deleted the app, redownloaded. Restarted my computer etc.  My friend has logged into their account on my computer and their liked songs show up. Please help if you can. This has become incredibly annoying

20190930_154523.jpg

20190930_154523.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try updatin to macOS 10.14.6 with the latest supplemental update?

If that didn't do the trick could you follow thes steps from this Spotify Answer?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try updatin to macOS 10.14.6 with the latest supplemental update?

If that didn't do the trick could you follow thes steps from this Spotify Answer?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts