Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

liked songs randomly replaying from start of the liked songs playlist

liked songs randomly replaying from start of the liked songs playlist

I had this problem months ago and it stopped but now it's started back up again where I'll be playing my Liked Songs, no shuffle, and at random it will just jump to the start of the Liked Songs and I'll have to scroll all the way back down to where I was to go back to listening where I left off. It doesn't do this if I skip songs, the song has to naturally end. It does this basically every time I move from listening on my PC (windows 10) to my Samsung phone (note8) too.

This is very disruptive and really annoying to have to scroll down and find where I left off 😕 It doesn't seem to have an issue with the playlists I've made and I move from my phone to my PC frequently as I move around my house. Just my liked songs.

5 Replies

Hi @QueenieSeras,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I recommend updating your Spotify app on your devices, if you haven’t already done so. If you’re still experiencing this issue regarding Liked Songs with the latest version of the Spotify app, then I would recommend trying a clean reinstall by following these steps.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Nope still having the problem and now spotify on my PC won't show the current song playing on my phone until I click devices available.

Hi @QueenieSeras,

Thanks for keeping me posted!

Does this issue still occur if you create a new account here? If everything works as expected on there, I’ll see what to suggest.

I look forward to your reply!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Create a whole new spotify account?

Hi @QueenieSeras,

Thank you for your reply!

Creating a new Spotify account will help to determine whether the issues that you’re currently experiencing are account-related, and what to recommend.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Suggested posts