Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

liked songs won't appear

liked songs won't appear

Premium (family) - Australia - Macbook Air - macOS Catalina

My liked songs won't appear on spotify on my desktop. When I click on liked songs it just says 'your liked songs will appear here' and has a button that says 'browse'. Background is someone resting on a skateboard. This problem happens on only one of my accounts - I switch between two users on my laptop and on the other one the liked songs are always visible! Any suggestions? I've already logged out and back in, and i've also deleted and reinstalled spotify. 

3 Replies

Hey @inneedofhelp4,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!     

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. If you're still experiencing the issue, would you mind preforming another reinstall using the steps here? They are more thorough than the regular reinstall and make sure that all app files are in prime condition.

If that doesn't fix things could you let us know your Spotify version, as well as share if the liked songs appear on other devices or in the web player?

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm also having this issue. It happened after I created a Whatsapp community playlist. I've done the more thorough reinstall shown in the first reply on my android-phone, but it didn't fix it. My Spotify version is 8.5.81.991. All the other playlists work fine, but the liked songs list is missing/cannot be browsed. 

Hey @Japeli66,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Can you try on another device? That way we can check if it's a device-related issue.

If the issue doesn't persist on other device, we'd suggest you head here and try the steps mentioned there. You can also add your +Vote and Subscribe to the thread. That way you can stay stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

Hope this helps. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts