Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my library doesnt't show muy saved song

my library doesnt't show muy saved song

Hello, I have a problem with my sportify app, somehow it seems that I don't have any songs saved in my library, but on my iPhone I can see all the music that I have saved. I already uninstalled the app from my computer and reinstalled it and it's still the same.

I hope you can help me as soon as possible, because I die if I lose my music.

Plan

Premium

Country

Mx

Device

Macbook Pro 

Operating System

IOs High Sierra 

2 Replies

Hey there @Reggie1993

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Is it possible that you're logged in to a wrong account on your PC? Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have two or more accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to the wrong account, you won't be able to see your Liked Songs.

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts. 

If that doesn’t do the trick, just let us know and we’ll provide you with further help. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

hello , thanks for your answer the thing is that I can see and play all of my playlist but when I want to see my saved music in my library its empty, and when I play a song from my iphone app (Spotify) it shows in my laptop as saved . I already log out and the log in to my account , delete the app and reinstall it but nothing works.

Suggested posts