Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new song wont play or download

Solved!

new song wont play or download

the new two songs released by J-Cole wont download or play not on windows or iphone. tries the 'notepad' solution from 2018- didnt work.

the rest of the songs play good , no problems at all.

adding one photo from mobile (iphone)

d1af4ffc-ce1e-4f61-829d-9a6fddb8bb33.jpg

please help me fix it. i like j-cole way too much 

thank you !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know about this!

We've reported the issue to the relevant team and are happy to say it'll be fixed soon.

We recommend you keep your Spotify app updated so you can enjoy the new tracks from J-Cole as soon as possible.

Keep us posted and let us know if you have further questions. 

Have a great day!   

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Plan

Premium

Country
Belgium
Device

iPhone 6S
OS

IOS

My Question or Issue

I can’t play the new album of J.cole released like yesterday, I have a red arrow, meaning it’s unsynced or an error occurred while downloading it. I already uninstalled / reinstalled the app, and it seems like it’s the only songs I can’t play. 

whenever I click on the song to play it, it shows then disappears, both songs, either on the artist profile and any playlist. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/1wRfMGVxmo1Gokg7nUwHye?si=dpipf51WQj6TlxeqnTmNZQ

A81CA836-FC7A-481B-97A5-1DA85A3EE6F1.png

Same here, it's because so many people are trying to listen to it at once. For now just listen to it on YouTube or something and come back in like a few hours or so.

The same thing is happening to me!! I thought I was the only one. I have premium but it won’t let me play. Ive also tried uninstalling and logging out of all devices but no luck so far. 

Same here

Same here 😞 I was playing it all night then woke up to the red arrows... please fix this Spotify!!!!

Same here man! It’s still not playing

I have the same problem with the exact same songs. I can play every other song apart from anything from Lewis Street.

The same is happening on my Spotify and It’s killing me! I’m just tryna vibe to my man J.Cole. Please fix this for us soon Spotify, thanks.

Same problem in Canada. Exact same as OP

It’s not working for me either. I want to listen to these songs so bad. Help!!

There was heavy traffic so it wasn't loading. It's available now, I'll suggest you to download the tracks if you have premium

Update : album seems to work again somehow. Guess J.cole just broke Spotify dropping fire.
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know about this!

We've reported the issue to the relevant team and are happy to say it'll be fixed soon.

We recommend you keep your Spotify app updated so you can enjoy the new tracks from J-Cole as soon as possible.

Keep us posted and let us know if you have further questions. 

Have a great day!   

Suggested posts