Step 1

NEXT STEP

not all my artists appear

not all my artists appear

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @lsoto4550, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's gather some more information so we can get to the bottom of this.

Can you let me know what device this is happening on, as well as the operating system you're running? Also, let me know what's happening in some more detail.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have had the same problem for months maybe over 1 year.
I have been using Spotify since 2014 but lately My Library no longer shows all Artists. It currently shows only 6 artists which is wrong as I have saved thousands of songs and hundreds of artists.
I have logged out and logged in but this didn't help.
I never find my way to get in touch with the Spotify staff so I have to do without the Artists filtering option which was very useful
By the way, why are the Spotify staff so secretive and impossible to get in touch with? I bet not even the N.A.S.A., or the F.B.I. staff are so impossible to reach. What the **bleep**!

Hey there @lsoto4550 and @benedettobruno,

In case you're referring to the recommended artists at the end of your followed Artists list that's gone missing, we'd suggest you head here for more info.

Keep in mind that liking a track or saving an album no longer automatically adds that artist to your Artists tab. You can read more about how Your Library is organized in this support article.

There's also currently a limit of approx. 1.000 Artists that can be followed. Once you reach that limit the count may become inaccurate. We're looking at removing the limit.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case there's anything else you need help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts