Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

option to erase recently played musics

option to erase recently played musics

if there is an option to erase recently played music, a person can manage its recently played also.

I think this option was there in spotify previously.

4 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

thanks for posting about this !

As you did not mention the type of device you're using, i will mention that the option is available on the Desktop app as presented in the added screenshot.

However, if you using another device which this option isn't available on, feel free to visit the "Ideas" section of the community and post it their.

If you're unsure on how to post it correctly, please use this Spotify Answer for further info.

111.jpg

Hope this helps 🙂

Thank you for information. I did not know that but I am talking about mobile application (I am using iPhone, don't know about android) and web player.

This feature seems to have disappeared on the desktop app, and the web player.  It was available on one of those two previously, as shown in the screen shot in this thread.  And now the dropdown option list only includes these items.Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 9.55.34 AM.png

Hey @craigreed42

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

We always strive to improve our app and the experience with it, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. 

You can also head here to find more information about the New Desktop Experience and share your feedback in the thread. 

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts