Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist doesnt show on my profile

Solved!

playlist doesnt show on my profile

i made a public playlist and its not visible on my profile to others unless i didnt share the link of the playlist personally can we find a way to this situation 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aley1,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community and welcome. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

The playlist privacy can be changed anytime to allow other users to listen and follow the playlist you’ve created. First, make sure that the playlist is not private using the option Make Public on the Three-dot menu. After that, double check if the playlist is displayed in your profile using the option Add to your profile.

In case all the above was already done and the issue persists, include in your next response the URI of the playlist to give it a closer look.

We’ll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @aley1,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community and welcome. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

The playlist privacy can be changed anytime to allow other users to listen and follow the playlist you’ve created. First, make sure that the playlist is not private using the option Make Public on the Three-dot menu. After that, double check if the playlist is displayed in your profile using the option Add to your profile.

In case all the above was already done and the issue persists, include in your next response the URI of the playlist to give it a closer look.

We’ll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I also made a public playlist and also click Add to your profile but no one can find it but me.

Here is my profile URL: https://open.spotify.com/user/gregoax?si=c6e6eb10ec3141fe

Here is playlist URL: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7ffo2cr9lPW8dcCxD7hfwO?si=786e1e9286b2467e

utkutamer_0-1666785960642.png

utkutamer_1-1666785982699.png

Hi @utkutamer,

In that case it's possible that the playlist has been flagged for suspected artificial streaming. We're unable to provide any further information on the matter here on the Community as we simply don't have it, but check if you've received any emails about this - you should find more details on what has happened there.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

mine is not showing ether and i can reach it but i can not add to it

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 10.25.30.png

Suggested posts