Free

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S21

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

My issue is that if you mark a podcast episode as played and then unmark it as played, it will still be rejected by the filter as if it was marked played. This is very important because I'm only a few episodes behind on a podcast with hundreds of episodes.

test plan:

Follow a podcast.  Mark an episode as played and then enable the filter. The episode shouldn't be listed. This passes.

Disable the filter and then unmark the episode as played and then reapply the filter. The episode should be listed. This fails.

3 Replies

Hey there @Daniel_BIS1

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on your phone?

On another note, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update.

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Eni, I tried to test it on the Windows application; it doesn't have the filter feature. Somehow the problem disappeared on its own.

Hi there @Daniel_BIS1,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you let us know if you tried a clean reinstall of the app? If you did, can you let us know the information that was asked for in @Eni reply above such as - did this  start happening after a specific event? For an example an update?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts