Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Remove" song no longer working in Discover Weekly

"Remove" song no longer working in Discover Weekly

Plan: Premium

Up until recently if I didn't like a song in Discover Weekly, I'd click the remove button and select "I don't like this song". The song would then be grayed out and playback would skip to the next song. The song would not play if I played the DW playlist again.

As of this week (or at least fairly recently), that functionality is now limited to skipping to the next track. The track doesn't get grayed out, and will play again if I restart the DW playlist.

Can this apparent bug be fixed please?

1 Reply

Hey there @flickringtorch,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This doesn't sound like intended behavior of the feature, so we'd be happy to recommend some troubleshooting steps.

Can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in ? It's also a good idea to try clearing your cache to remove any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, could you let us know if that happens on all your devices and, if possible, log in with a different account on your device to see if you get the same results?

We'll be on the lookout for your answer and we'll see what we can suggest next. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts