"and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: When I click ‘see more’ nothing happens

Hi there @V918,

Thanks for reaching out. 

We can confirm that at the moment, the "and more" option when viewing an album or artist page won't be leading to a page where you can preview a list of all the tracks contained within. However, you should still be able to listen to the shuffled tracks of an album or artist.

We understand that having the button while it not doing anything can be confusing and that you'd like to have a way to see all tracks in an album so rest assured that we'll be passing your feedback to the right folks.

We also recommend posting an idea in our Ideas boards.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Take care !

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Re: When I click ‘see more’ nothing happens

Casual Listener
And why are you removing it?? How are we supposed to add stuff to our playlists? I like to look through albums to find songs I like, or just don’t think about, but now??? This is stupid.
Highlighted

Re: "and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

Visitor

Hello, I already tried a clean reinstall of the app but that still didn’t work. 
May device is an IPhone 11, IOS 13

The Spotify version I have is 8.5.67.867

I noticed this happening on July 22, 2020 at about 8:30 pm. 
I live in the USA

Highlighted

Visitor
So the “and more” feature will only be accessible to premium users?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Just bring it back? I loved using spotify because it was popular and seemed good, but taking away that button is an absolute **bleep** take. How are members who don't pay meant to check out artitists? At this rate you're trashing them as well because users can't preview their music and form an opinion on it.
Highlighted

Visitor
Can you fix it? I’m getting frustrated.
Highlighted
Solution!

Casual Listener

Hi guys I've just submitted an idea called “Bring back the ability to preview albums for free users”.

It would be great if as many of you as possible could +vote it. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Visitor

that's not a solution 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Spotify wasted a lot of time. Got me to uninstall and reinstall the app; try different log in info. Initially they said I misunderstood and that this feature should be working. Then they said no it doesn’t. Who is going to pay for premium when so many have lost jobs... if you’re going to implement a new feature maybe remove the button! But I guess this is their way of ‘market research’ 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
  • I used to be ur free user. I'm considering to get pemium when i have the money. However u don't have to punish ur free user with the horrible change by kill the and more button to preview the songs in albums & artist profile. It make ur free users mad & frustated. U will loose them instead they become premium users. Moreover this bizarre trick is harmful for the artists especially the new rising which are not popular yet. Unfortunately then u will loose ur advertisers too & not attractive to the new because u are destroying ur good reputation all this time. This bad decision is not the right way to reach ur goal. This is a boomerang which striking back at u.
SUGGESTED POSTS