Announcements

"and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: "and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

This is super disappointing and definitely makes me consider giving up Spotify. How am I supposed to make a playlist when I can't even view the songs on an album? Really poor move to take away such a basic feature...
Highlighted

Visitor

So is this a way to get me to pay for premium service? No one likes to be hoodwinked. Especially not there in a pandemic. Find another way.

Highlighted

Visitor

They said they’d look into it 2 months ago. Why is this marked as solved? It’s not solved, nothing changed, its not a bug, its a cash grab for premium. I have over 2000 songs built up on my playlist. Guess I’ll find another app. Not milking 10$ a month out of me just so i get unlimited skips and no ads and now apparently song previews because us peasants don’t deserve that anymore i guess. Do the ads not generate enough revenue? Horrible move.

Highlighted

Visitor
Actually because of this, I can’t un hide a music that I accidentally hid. Without the and more button, I can’t un hide the music.
Highlighted

Visitor

I’ve had Spotify for a long time and it’s never given me any problems. However when will this problem be fixed or will it ever be fixed? This “solution” was posted in July and it is now October. It is very inconvenient to not be able to see albums because I can’t even hear previews for new albums and music I might be interested in. If this is now a premium feature, I think this is a little unfair. Users should not have to pay to see songs on an album. Please, PLEASE find a way to fix this!!

Highlighted

Visitor
Download Spotify on your Windows PC/Laptop and use it there to build your playlists. Since “Premium” only applies to iOS and Android apps, you get more options available that are restricted otherwise on a free account. Albeit you’ll still get a multitude of commercial ads and popups.
SUGGESTED POSTS