"and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: "and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

Visitor

Hey Ollylee! Hope your doing okay! 
Just wanted to know what the next step is once I’ve voted for your idea to bring back the “and more” button? And if there’s anything I can do after voting? 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hi! Thanks for voting:) As far as I'm aware the idea needs to get 500 votes before Spotify reviews it, so I think we just have to wait for now. If you want to help in some way, I guess you could ask friends (who are experiencing the same problem) to vote for the idea so that we get to 500 votes quicker.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Spotify is getting worse, cruel & horrible for the free users.  Guys do u realize..today there is another additional punishment for the free users. The shuffle button on the artist profile has disappeared. I can only shuffle from the artist's album. 

Highlighted

Ok I am a free user but I am listening to the damn ads. Crippling this button for me is deal breaker. Hello Youtube Music 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
  • Anyone else noticed they’ve now stopped the ‘and more’ appearing like a button so when you click on it like you used to it does nothing at all. They’re clearly not listening to the main feedback
  • It’s cheaper to get more data from your phone network and listen to tracks you want on YouTube 🤷‍♀️
Highlighted

Visitor

This is so frustrating and disappointing. It really makes it impossible to discover new music. If Spotify doesn’t change back I’m going somewhere else even if I have to pay a subscription somewhere else but I won’t be giving a dime to Spotify.

Highlighted

So was this an intentional feature that was removed from the free version with no plans to revert or a bug that is being looked to fix?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yep intentional. 

But when I got in contact with Spotify to report the ‘issue’ they made me delete the app, reinstall, give them a load of info about the device and test on other devices etc.... the support team seemed to think something was wrong until after 5 days of this going on they said it’s actually meant to be this way. 😭  they don’t like free users of their app; they want everyone to be premium.... 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Where can we vote? I have not yet voted and I would like to!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

go to page 1 of this thread and scroll down to ‘solution’. Someone called Oliee (I think) posted a message with a link to where you can vote 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS