Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So i have a To listen playlist where i put songs that ill listen later and i want to knwo a way to remove all liked songs from there

3 Replies

Hey @J4VA_FERMIN,

Thanks for the post.

There is no way to batch remove only liked songs from a playlist. You'll have to do it manually.

On a Desktop device you can select multiple tracks using the Ctrl + click/ Cmnd + click command > open the options menu > Remove from playlist.

Hope this info helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have this same use case, and I don't fully understand how I would even go about doing it manually. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see an easy way looking at a playlist to determine which songs are already in my liked songs. Would I have to check between my list of liked songs and the playlist on a song-by-song basis? That would take a long time and be quite a pain (I have over 1000 songs in the playlist and over 2300 songs in my liked collection).

Hey @Phagocytosis,

Welcome to the Community! 

We understand where you're coming from and as we're always looking for new ways to improve, we'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the relevant team here. You can check out this idea here and give it a vote in order to show your support, as there seem to be other users that would agree with you 🙂

As a workaround, you can download your Liked Songs playlist which will indicate them as downloaded (with the downloaded icon) in your other playlists.

Hope this info helps and we're here if you've got any other questions. 

Cheers!

IvelinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts