(searchable) Grayed out songs

(searchable) Grayed out songs

Plan

Free/Premium

premium

Country

australia

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

several

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

w10

My Question or Issue

I had local files which i uploaded to spotify, wanted to really like spotify but I cant specially with these issues.

My playlist now shows grayed out songs all over the place and I CERTAINLY CANNOT FIX EACH TRACK ONE BY ONE.

How can I tell spotify to just re-search and add this greyed out tracks, since they are searchable... that would certainly make me happy. I could live without the tracks that have a special album that spotify doesn't have ,ie. acoustics mtv w/e bue the specific track and artis should be on the playlist!!!

las resource is ...can at least export the playlist and ill keep on using other software?

Please modders dont be in a hurry to mark any answer as a solution until its really a solution! 

i dont want tobe told to search and add again a track, i dont want to be told that is a country regulations. 

I am now far away from my initial local drive and they were roughly 10g of songs.

to anyone that can help or even try, thank you! you peoplee are what make the internet great.

edit: adding a picture just to clarify, doves - last broadcast is grayed out the playlist, but i could re search it and add it. If i could just do this automatically for the whole playlist that be great...

Annotation 2020-04-12 151239.png
1 Reply

edit: wouldn't let me edit the post on account of being "spam" ... the picture should be one showing doves last broadcast same album (unlike this supergrass example)

Anywayyyyyyyyyy , for those of you coming in the future looking for this...
this webpage saved me! (sby else posted in a totally unrelated post... spotlistr.com) kudos to them!

Suggested posts