PC and Samsung Galaxy 8
Win10 and Android
My Question or Issue
1) I select an album, and it plays
2) When it is done, more songs play
3) Some of the songs are meh, others are outstanding
4) I want to find the outstanding ones so I can go back and find more from that artist
- Where do I find the list of songs that already played?
- on PC, Home >> Queue >> Recently played --> blank
- on android, Add Songs >> Recently played --> only shows the albums I selected, not the songs spotify played for me
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks for the post.
On Desktop, the Recently played section should display the recommended songs that play after an album also. You can run a clean reinstall of the app, following this guide to make sure you're running the latest app version and that your app data is cleared.
What happens when an album/ playlist finishes is that an Artist radio starts, so you'd get songs similar to genre and mood to what you were listening to. So you can start Artist radio for the albums you really like and check out what recommendations you'll get in the Queue.
Let us know if you can see the Recently played songs after the reinstall.