shuffle issues

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United states of america

Device

(Macbook air late 2013)

My Question or Issue

The issue I am having is that when I connect to an amazon echo with my computer my Spotify is locked into a shuffle even though I am on my computer and there is no way to not be in shuffle while connected to the echo system. I have tried reinstalling the app logging out disabling the connection with the amazon echo and nothing has worked thus far. Any tips or ideas maybe even a fix?

1 Reply

Hey there @fintanjtrimble!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We understand that you have tried reinstalling the app but we just wanted to double check if you've followed a clean reinstall of the app to make sure that any outdated files are removed.

Give your devices a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't solve the issue, could you use a different network to give this a try? You can create a hotspot on your phone and use that network.

We'll also need to know if this happens when you us the Connect feature with other devices and if it still shuffles if you start playback with a voice command?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Let us know if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts