Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

song "pop up" bubble

song "pop up" bubble

Whenever i select a song on the desktop app (wind 10) there pops up a bubble with the same name as song selected blocking view of the song above it (marked red) any idea how to remove this since its very annoying. 

4 Replies

forgot the picture

Untitled.png

The tooltips in the desktop app were recently made bigger to be able to read them more easily. The tooltips pop up whenever you hover over buttons so that a popup bubble appears and tells you what it is. This is common in a lot of desktop apps to guide the user if they are not familiar with something.

It looks like this is a side effect to this new change. I have also noticed this random big bubble getting in the way even though I haven't hovered over anything long enough for this pop up to appear. Usually you have to hover for a few seconds before it will appear.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

it happens if i both hover over a song or even if i click a song and then move the mouse away it still happens no matter where my cursor is

Yeah I am seeing the same thing here. It's only supposed to show up when you hover over the play button next to a song or any other button.

Right now it shows up after clicking on a song sometimes.

Hopefully it will be fixed in a future app update.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts