Plan

Premium

Country

Romania

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I saw in an older post that there is a similar problem like mine.

There are many songs that I know for sure have been added to Like but these show that are unliked.

Is there any way to fix this ?

2 Replies

Hi there @acidelicts,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

As you can see in the solution of the thread you provided - this can happen when an album gets reuploaded by the distributors. If they have different metadata or URIs, the app will check backstage to link to the accurate track, but it will currently miss to transfer the liked status to the newer version.

Since we're not the ones that upload the songs we're not able to provide a solution for this at the moment so what we can recommend for now would be that you re-like the songs again. We understand that this can feel frustrating but rest assured that we're always trying to improve and we always want our users to have the best experience as possible.

We hope that this cleared things up for you and if you have any further questions we're always one post away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

There is only one thing you can do, and this is only to stop reupload by the distributors! I start to discover more and more songs that are unlike and this pushes me to other platforms. I think you dont like losing users. Thanks!

Suggested posts