Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

when on cruises i cant get the music to play

when on cruises i cant get the music to play

my spotify works great when i am near internet but it wont play when i am out to sea on a cruise
2 Replies

Barking good to see you!

If you're having trouble playing music on Spotify while on a cruise, it's likely because you don't have an internet connection. In this case, you can download your music and listen to it offline using Spotify's "Offline Mode" feature. Here's how to use it:

1. Before you leave for your cruise, make sure you have downloaded the songs or playlists you want to listen to offline. To do this, find the song or playlist you want to download, and click the download button (it looks like an arrow pointing downward). The song or playlist will be downloaded to your device, and you'll see a green arrow next to it.

2. Once you're on the cruise and don't have an internet connection, open the Spotify app on your device. If you've downloaded songs or playlists, you should still be able to access them in the app.

3. If you're having trouble playing the downloaded songs or playlists, make sure you have "Offline Mode" turned on. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, and toggle on the "Offline" switch. This will ensure that you're only playing music that you've downloaded and saved offline.

4. Finally, make sure that you're using a device that you've used to log in to your Spotify account before. Spotify requires users to connect to the internet at least once every 30 days to verify their account, so if you're using a new device or haven't logged in to your account recently, you may not be able to access your offline music.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

My ears are perked up and waiting for updates,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's such a bummer when Spotify refuses to cooperate when you're out at sea. But hey, worry not! There's a whole world of other fun things to do on a cruise, like enjoying the beautiful ocean views, exploring different onboard activities, or simply relaxing and unplugging from the digital world for a while. Speaking of things to do, if you're looking for suggestions for couples, have you ever considered checking out all things to do in new york for couples? There's a ton of romantic spots to explore, from cozy cafes and scenic walks in Central Park to breathtaking views at the top of the Empire State Building.

Suggested posts