Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Account

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect won't play on Sonos anymore

Hi there,since yesterday, my Spotify account won't let me play music using any of our Sonos speakers in the house anymore. This is independant from device used to play music (Win 10 PC, Android Tablet).Any of the other family members can use their Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, since yesterday, my Spotify account won't let me play music using any of our Sonos speakers in the house anymore. This is independant from device used to play music (Win 10 PC, Android T...
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics do not show up when im logged in with my account.

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or Issuethe lyrics does not show up on my phone. when i change accounts ( to a free one ), it works perfectly. on my computer the lyrics appear.i already tried to uninstall, to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue the lyrics does not show up on my phone. when i change accounts ( to a free one ), it w...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[playstation] [account] [games]

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicePlaystation 4Operating Systemplaystation 4 OS 8.00 and other before My Question or IssueWhen i play a game in a persistent universe like The Crew 2 or Elite Dangerous spotify will not let me choose another playlist from ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...rew 2 or Elite Dangerous spotify will not let me choose another playlist from my playstation 4 quickbar and say "association with psn account needed". I must close the game, restart (re-login) spotify a...
  • koan95300
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BMW G20 Spotify logs off

Hi, Using the in-car Spotify application in my 2019 BMW G20 330i and a Spotify Premium account. (So this question is NOT related to playing over Bluetooth from a mobile phone). The integrated Spotify application works quite well but, from time to tim...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   Using the in-car Spotify application in my 2019 BMW G20 330i and a Spotify Premium account. (So this question is NOT related to playing over Bluetooth from a mobile phone).   T...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not working on Amazon Echo

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceAmazon EchoOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueEvery time I try and open Spotify on my Echo, it just doesnt play anything. I try and open it via the Alexa app on my phone and I can see it trying, but then ...

• Plan Free Country United States Device Amazon Echo Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Every time I try and open Spotify on my Echo, it just doesnt play anything. I try ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution login issues .

why is it that I can login in on computer and phone but cant login in on fit bit connect and control for spotify?PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) ...

• Casual Listener
  • why is it that I can login in on computer and phone but cant login in on fit bit connect and control for spotify? Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pr...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative playlist disappeared or removed

Hi everyone, since yesterday I noticed that my collaborative playlist has disappeared from my profile and even trying to recover it from the Spotify account section, it appears as if I have never deactivated anything.Could it be that someone has dele...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, since yesterday I noticed that my collaborative playlist has disappeared from my profile and even trying to recover it from the Spotify account section, it appears as if I have n...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Poor design or bug of Community?

I met an issue and would want to post a question. However, it failed with 'Email Verification Required". Go to my email account, there is no any email ask for verification. Tried many times and still get the same errors.Then I go to my community acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I met an issue and would want to post a question. However, it failed with 'Email Verification Required". Go to my email account, there is no any email ask for verification. Tried many times and s...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get to settings!!!???

Ok. I’m on Xbox one and I have tried desktop. I CANT FIND THE AUDIO SETTINGS!!! I clicked the little arrow and the only options are account and log out. Going to the account section gives me no option to change my audio settings. Someone. Help. Me. X...

• Visitor
  • Ok. I’m on Xbox one and I have tried desktop. I CANT FIND THE AUDIO SETTINGS!!! I clicked the little arrow and the only options are account and log out. Going to the account section gives me no o...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - Auto-Open Gone

When I first installed the Spotify app on my TV I logged in using my email address and password. After that, whenever I ran the TV menu cursor over the Spotify icon it would show album covers of music I listened to recently. Selecting the Spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • ...usic I listened to recently. Selecting the Spotify app would bring me right to my account with no logging in or anything. Then one day something happened, maybe an update, and things changed. Running t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Really loud adds / commercials

Since few weeks some commercial adds got really, really loud, comparing to the music. As I'm usually listen to music while not sitting straight before PC it gets really freaking annoying. I hope this is just oversight not intentional forcing me to pa...

• Since few weeks some commercial adds got really, really loud, comparing to the music. As I'm usually listen to music while not sitting straight before PC it gets really freaking annoying.   I ...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Como subo mi EP con canciones que ya tengo en mi perfil

Ocupo Distrokid y no se como ocupar la opción de que 2 de las canciones que ya tengo en mi perfil aparezcan en el EP que quiero subir. Saludos

• Visitor
  • Ocupo Distrokid y no se como ocupar la opción de que 2 de las canciones que ya tengo en mi perfil aparezcan en el EP que quiero subir.   Saludos  
  • PrettyMuchSwiss
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore...

• Casual Listener
  •  A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad.    Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Can't load the Spotify app after "unlinked my Account"

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DevicePlaystation 4 My Question or Issue Hello,I'm not sure if I'm in the right category. Anyway, yesterday I tried to disconnect my Playstation account with Spotify, I did that in the Playstation options. Since then, the ap...

• Visitor
  • ...isconnect my Playstation account with Spotify, I did that in the Playstation options. Since then, the app on the ps4 no longer loads. If I try to connect another Ps4 account to my Spotify account it s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Games Consoles

Every time I log in to my spotify account it says I have no internet connection, but I have full connection.. So I can't access any of my music anymore

• Every time I log in to my spotify account it says I have no internet connection, but I have full connection.. So I can't access any of my music anymore
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Spotify on PS4

When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my PS4 and all other devices. If I try to refresh under the ...

• Music Fan
  • When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my P...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Xbox One app

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceXboxOne SOperating SystemXboxOne (Microsoft) My Question or Issue Spotify on my Xbox plays a time and then stops. This only happens on my profile. Could someone help me solve the problem?

• Plan Free Country Brazil Device XboxOne S Operating System XboxOne (Microsoft)   My Question or Issue  Spotify on my Xbox plays a time and then stops. This only happens on my prof...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect unreliable connection from my account

I can not seem to get a reliable spotify connect - connection with other devices with my account. Most of the times there is no connection at all, and the music plays on my Android mobile or iOS device only. Sometimes the device starts playing on my ...

• I can not seem to get a reliable spotify connect - connection with other devices with my account.    Most of the times there is no connection at all, and the music plays on my Android m...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant not connect my bluesound powernode 2 to spotify

PremiumMy Question or Issue Hello out there hope someone can help meI have just got my Self a bluesound powernode 2 and i can not connect spotify to ittry restart spotify and phone and powernode still same problemtry reinstaling spotify on phone and ...

•   Premium My Question or Issue  Hello out there hope someone can help me I have just got my Self a bluesound powernode 2 and i can not connect spotify to it try restart spotify and pho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about the RSP (Rock Star Program)

Onto my question: How long does it usually take to get reviewed, - after you applicated through the Google Forms formular - if you're eligable to be a part of the RSP?

• Composer
  •   Onto my question: How long does it usually take to get reviewed, - after you applicated through the Google Forms formular - if you're eligable to be a part of the RSP? 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes