Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Albums

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong Artists

Dear Team, I'm not too sure if this is the right forum to place this hint, but... you still have a "new" album fom 2014 of on the bibliography of the british electro-band "The Prodigy". Actrually this is a rather old publish of the rap artists "Prodi...

• Dear Team,   I'm not too sure if this is the right forum to place this hint, but... you still have a "new" album fom 2014 of on the bibliography of the british electro-band "The Prodigy". ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Albums
    Arists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Album Request

I am a huge fan of ACDC and it saddens me that Spotify hasn't provided me and fellow fans of ACDC or rock music their albums. Is there a way we can formally request the album to be added so we can appreciate their rock music? It is a MUST to have ACD...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a huge fan of ACDC and it saddens me that Spotify hasn't provided me and fellow fans of ACDC or rock music their albums. Is there a way we can formally request the album to be added so we can a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    Your Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes