Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: All Platforms

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] Repetitive, irrelevant, and annoying ads!

The chirpy female you've employed to make the repetitive "Thanks for using Spotify" ads that play every 10 minutes is extremely annoying. I DO NOT need to be told "Thanks for using Spotify" every 10 minutes along with inane commentary that I "could'v...

• Visitor
  • The chirpy female you've employed to make the repetitive "Thanks for using Spotify" ads that play every 10 minutes is extremely annoying. I DO NOT need to be told "Thanks for using Spotify" every 10 ...
  • manit
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms] We, your premium members, are sick of ads being interjected into podcasts

Spotify moderators keep closing ideas with "answers" that don't answer anything and just sweep concerns under the rug. Podcasts are having ads interjected into them (not just being read by the podcaster) and we're all tired of it. We voiced out opini...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify moderators keep closing ideas with "answers" that don't answer anything and just sweep concerns under the rug. Podcasts are having ads interjected into them (not just being read by the podcas...
  • Puckertoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Very offensive ads!!

People have posted before about annoying ads, and a lot of people posted about that condom ad, but I've yet to see someone say something about that ad about rape.It's an important issue, but some people don't want to hear about that. Rape victims, es...

• Casual Listener
  • People have posted before about annoying ads, and a lot of people posted about that condom ad, but I've yet to see someone say something about that ad about rape. It's an important issue, but some p...
  • Icey5105
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Florida Communications Services tax

received notification from Spotify about a 01feb2020 increase of up to $2.26 per month (dependent upon zip code). I canx my premium account. Investigating the tax, found this jewel of a POV by the state: "202.12 Sales of communications services.—The ...

• Visitor
  • received notification from Spotify about a 01feb2020 increase of up to $2.26 per month (dependent upon zip code).  I canx my premium account.  Investigating the tax, found this jewel of a P...
  • toddalex4
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Something amazing I just noticed...

Sometimes when I'm not listening to albums I'll put it on the shuffle and I like to add in a cross-fade (about 5 sec) on it and it make a listening session pretty enjoyable when you get those two songs that fade perfectly into each other... ANYWAYS t...

• Regular
  • Sometimes when I'm not listening to albums I'll put it on the shuffle and I like to add in a cross-fade (about 5 sec) on it and it make a listening session pretty enjoyable when you get those two son...
  • Deeznuts420
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ability to make a playlist from liked songs collection

I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice to have. My current liked songs number is over 3,000...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice t...
  • jackgray
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Opportunity for master thesis

Hi!I am a last year master student at Stockholm student cyber security and will complete my masters mid-2018.I am keen to perform quantitative analysis on the risks associated with cyber security after moving the ERP systems to cloud. Cybersecurity d...

• Hi! I am a last year master student at Stockholm student cyber security and will complete my masters mid-2018. I am keen to perform quantitative analysis on the risks associated with cyber securi...
  • bittergod
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Stop implementing fancy functions and fix the basics!

Spotify is slowly becoming a bloated mess with a lot of dumb features that no one asked for. The newest addition is voice recognition with suggestions based on the evalutation of your mood...Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-5583965...

• Regular
  • Spotify is slowly becoming a bloated mess with a lot of dumb features that no one asked for. The newest addition is voice recognition with suggestions based on the evalutation of your mood... Source...
  • -StigtriX-
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Connect] Everyone being able to control group sessions not just the host

I was testing the group sessions with my friend and it seems to be that only that the host is able to really "control" the session. My friend would play a song and it just wouldn't play on my end as the host. This will hopefully be a feature when gro...

• Visitor
  • I was testing the group sessions with my friend and it seems to be that only that the host is able to really "control" the session. My friend would play a song and it just wouldn't play on my end as ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Does Wrapped Count a Single Differently than the Album Version?

How does Wrapped treat a single a band releases before an album? For example, let's say Band A releases a single called "Song 1". I listened to the Song 1 single 100 times, but when the album released a month later, I listened to the album version of...

• How does Wrapped treat a single a band releases before an album? For example, let's say Band A releases a single called "Song 1". I listened to the Song 1 single 100 times, but when the album release...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Change the in-app volume when switching devices

I would be listening to Spotify on Alexa, but then switch to headphones on my computer. For some reason the in-app volume would automatically default to whatever the Alexa was using. It'd be much easier if you could set a default in-app volume for ea...

• Visitor
  • I would be listening to Spotify on Alexa, but then switch to headphones on my computer. For some reason the in-app volume would automatically default to whatever the Alexa was using. It'd be much eas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Hide songs on an album on my artist page

I'm releasing an album a couple months in the future. I want to release two singles prior to the full release. Is it possible to post the full album, but only have one song be revealed while the other 5 songs in the album are blurred out or unavailab...

• Visitor
  • I'm releasing an album a couple months in the future. I want to release two singles prior to the full release. Is it possible to post the full album, but only have one song be revealed while the othe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist won't shuffle correctly

Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the only connection.

• Visitor
  • Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] Storing offline listens for more accurate rewind data.

I really like knowing data about my music especially knowing how much music I listen but because I don't have 4G I mostly listen offline which ends up with rewind showing me I have 40 000 minutes when I virtually listen to music every waking minute. ...

• I really like knowing data about my music especially knowing how much music I listen but because I don't have 4G I mostly listen offline which ends up with rewind showing me I have 40 000 minutes whe...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Ads

Cannot afford premium at the moment, the frequency of advertisements is really putting me off continuing to use Spotify

• Visitor
  • Cannot afford premium at the moment, the frequency of advertisements is really putting me off continuing to use Spotify 😑
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] quality issue

How come YouTube music quality seems higher and volume is louder than Spotify even when both apps are set to same volume level and both are set to very high streaming quality?

• How come YouTube music quality seems higher and volume is louder than Spotify even when both apps are set to same volume level and both are set to very high streaming quality?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Discover Weekly streams drop off

Have any artists experienced a significant drop off or flattening of Discover Weekly streams since late November? The cycle is usually a significant spike about every six weeks and then drop off, and then back up. But since November, the streams for ...

• Visitor
  • Have any artists experienced a significant drop off or flattening of Discover Weekly streams since late November? The cycle is usually a significant spike about every six weeks and then drop off, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Dear, Spotify why is there no video on your smart TV app?

For the sake of explanation, I will provide a translation of Spotify's response below.| "We will not give you what most people, avoid your question and direct you to similar questions will lead you to the same conclusion."You haven't solved this prob...

• Roadie
  • For the sake of explanation, I will provide a translation of Spotify's response below.|   "We will not give you what most people, avoid your question and direct you to similar questions will l...
  • spotischlitz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes