Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: All Platforms

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Artist Listenership Data and Graph Reports Incorrect

Have difficulty understanding the maths that Spotify uses for summation and reporting of Listernership over a 28 period on the Artist pageThe daily numbers are listed below. These daily listeners sum to 274 for 28 days, averages at 9.7 per day, but S...

• Roadie
  • Have difficulty understanding the maths that Spotify uses for summation and reporting of Listernership over a 28 period on the Artist page The daily numbers are listed below. These daily listeners s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] I will cancel Spotify if no video on apps by end of January

There are 20 other options besides Spotify and I will be choosing one of them and canceling Spotify by the end of January if video capability isn't provided on the apps. You got Rogan months and millions of dollars ago. There is no excuse. Spotify is...

• Roadie
  • There are 20 other options besides Spotify and I will be choosing one of them and canceling Spotify by the end of January if video capability isn't provided on the apps. You got Rogan months and mill...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Other] I want to ban an artist and don't want to hear their music

I listen to rock/metal mostly and sometimes I like to check out the playlists on Spotify. There are certain bands/artists that I don't like their music or personality and don't even want those to be suggested to me. There was a thumbs down feature be...

• Regular
  • I listen to rock/metal mostly and sometimes I like to check out the playlists on Spotify. There are certain bands/artists that I don't like their music or personality and don't even want those to be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Video and audio is out of Ssync

Joe Rogan postcasts video/audio is out of sync (both browser and app on computer). I am on a 500 mbps fiber connection, so my internet is generally flawless. I never had this problem when Joe was on Youtube. Please fix, as Joes podcast is my favorite...

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan postcasts video/audio is out of sync (both browser and app on computer). I am on a 500 mbps fiber connection, so my internet is generally flawless. I never had this problem when Joe was on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Show artist AND title of grayed out Liked Songs

Thanks for unlimited Liked Songs. Can you fix it so when a song is greyed out that we can tell what song it was? Right now we only see artist. Ideally they would move to a subfolder for Not Streaming Currently. That would make it easier to search for...

• Regular
  • Thanks for unlimited Liked Songs.   Can you fix it so when a song is greyed out that we can tell what song it was? Right now we only see artist. Ideally they would move to a subfolder for Not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Turn the music off automatically after a delimited time

So I thought of this idea because when I go to sleep I wanna hear music, but I don't want my phone to run out of battery, so the basic idea is that in the options would be a button that says: the music will turn off in, for example 30 minutes and you...

• Visitor
  • So I thought of this idea because when I go to sleep I wanna hear music, but I don't want my phone to run out of battery, so the basic idea is that in the options would be a button that says: the mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] An Spotify internal, passwordless authentification

If you install spotify on a new device,like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service.Due to my experience with IT, I know it's possible to create an secure and passwordless authentifica...

• Casual Listener
  • If you install spotify on a new device, like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service. Due to my experience with IT, I know it's pos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] Amazon Echo Multi-Room Music groups STILL NOT appearing in Spotify Connect

This is a problem that has existed for years and the proposed solution given in this support community does not work!In my case it's 5 Amazon Echos configured in multiple multiroom setups. These work eg via Amazon Music without any problems. They sho...

• Regular
  • This is a problem that has existed for years and the proposed solution given in this support community does not work! In my case it's 5 Amazon Echos configured in multiple multiroom setups. Thes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Make idea submission easier

It was very hard for me to find the idea submission feature and therefore I suspect there were a lot of people with a lot of great ideas but they just did't know how to submit them. I thing idea submission should be a feature reachable from the app. ...

• Casual Listener
  • It was very hard for me to find the idea submission feature and therefore I suspect there were a lot of people with a lot of great ideas but they just did't know how to submit them. I thing idea subm...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Explain “Inferences” file in Downloaded Spotify data

I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow?{ "inferences": [ "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_Switchers", "1P_Custom_iPhone_11_Users_Global", "1P_Podcast Listeners_True Crime", "1P_...

• Visitor
  • I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow? {   "inferences": [     "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_Switchers",...
  • icosopoena
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Meesanger

Знаю что это не то место, но больше я не знаю как связаться с тех поддержкой. В общем я бы хотел связаться с одним из пользователей Spotify через админов или модераторов Spotify. Имя пользователя или его Айди могу предоставить

• Знаю что это не то место, но больше я не знаю как связаться с тех поддержкой. В общем я бы хотел связаться с одним из пользователей Spotify через админов или модераторов Spotify. Имя пользователя или...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] Spotify Connect not working with dualband routers, lock all devices?

Have as most people a mixed home setup with spotify connect devices; iphones, chromecast audio/ultra, onkyo, ipads, samsung, google Nest etc. 2 dualband routers (one acts as wire connected AP), Gb ethernet (about 20 wired devices, about 15 on Wi-Fi) ...

• Regular
  • Have as most people a mixed home  setup with spotify connect devices; iphones, chromecast audio/ultra, onkyo, ipads, samsung, google Nest etc. 2 dualband routers (one acts as wire connected AP),...
  • ljo002
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Bonobo vinyl promo sucked

I got an email this morning with a message from Bonobo:I've just announced a special 10th Anniversary edition of my 2010 album “Black Sands”. To thank you for being one of my top listeners on Spotify, I’d like to give you access to an exclusive limit...

• Visitor
  • I got an email this morning with a message from Bonobo: I've just announced a special 10th Anniversary edition of my 2010 album “Black Sands”. To thank you for being one of my top listeners on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Fix the fact that podcast playback resets across all devices

I find it pretty impossible to listen to podcasts on Spotify as the app seem to remember my progress MAYBE 20% of the time, which is probably generous. I experience this issue on all devices (mac/pc/android). Please fix??

• I find it pretty impossible to listen to podcasts on Spotify as the app seem to remember my progress MAYBE 20% of the time, which is probably generous. I experience this issue on all devices (mac/pc/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] typo

https://developer.spotify.com/discover/Under "Real apps that integrate recommendations," Magic Playlist's description has a typo - It says "help users select playlsits based on songs."

• Visitor
  • https://developer.spotify.com/discover/ Under "Real apps that integrate recommendations," Magic Playlist's description has a typo - It says "help users select playlsits based on songs."
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Feature request: Make "Under The Bridge" by RHCP disappear

As an avid Spotify user with a wide taste in music and a family subscription, I should never encounter nor hear "Under The Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers again.I propose a "never play 'Under The Bridge' again" button for just this song.Acceptan...

• Regular
  • As an avid Spotify user with a wide taste in music and a family subscription, I should never encounter nor hear "Under The Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers again. I propose a "never play 'Unde...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms] Actually look at and implement Ideas

I had a crazy idea for the ideas section of spotify. Actually employ people to look at and implement the ideas worthy of implementation. I know this sounds crazy. Exactly how many votes are needed to finally do something about it? Ive tried creating ...

• Regular
  • I had a crazy idea for the ideas section of spotify.   Actually employ people to look at and implement the ideas worthy of implementation.   I know this sounds crazy.  Exactly how ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] Using artist ID's for Release Radar playlists

So I'm not the first person to have this problem. Many people have stated before that often in Spotify curated playlists of artists they follow, Spotify will add random artists that happen to share the same name as the followed artist. This is beyond...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm not the first person to have this problem. Many people have stated before that often in Spotify curated playlists of artists they follow, Spotify will add random artists that happen to share t...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Radio] Public service

Hello, I have a suggestion that could be of great hep for all public locals.Everyday we have to continuosly repeat to our visitors that they have to follow anti covid safety measures . If you introduce in the break among the songs a message that repe...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a suggestion that could be of great hep for all public locals. Everyday we have to continuosly repeat to our visitors that they have to follow anti covid  safety measures . If y...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes