Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: App & Features

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Long Song Names - How to read??

Hi, Is it actually impossible to view long song names without playing each one in turn and viewing it? See attached picture for an example. Doesn’t crop up frequently but very annoying. Thanks

• Hi,   Is it actually impossible to view long song names without playing each one in turn and viewing it? See attached picture for an example. Doesn’t crop up frequently but very annoying.&nbsp...
  • hwoodburn
  • Visitor
  • 32 replies
  • 12 likes
  • App & Features
  • 32 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist track numbers gone.

Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlist. Additionally, when I'm arranging a playlist I li...

• Roadie
  • Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlis...
  • got-me-seein-stars
  • Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

Hi!I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify. It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast option itself is already missing. Could we kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.  It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts...
  • abzgif
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 31 likes
  • App & Features
  • 17 replies
  • 31 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Alexa constantly interrupting

Hi everyone,I have an Alexa Echo Dot connected to speakers and play songs from Spotify on it. However, when I have the Spotify app opened on my Mac or iPhone, they constantly hijack the sound from the Alexa and interrupt my music. Is there any way to...

• Hi everyone, I have an Alexa Echo Dot connected to speakers and play songs from Spotify on it. However, when I have the Spotify app opened on my Mac or iPhone, they constantly hijack the sound from ...
  • Viper9954
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Mark a Song, Album, or Artist as "Don't Play"

Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff I'd really rather not listen to. Marking a handful...

• Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to share canvas to any app

As the title says, I’m unable to share Spotify canvases to ANY app. I’ve tried with Instagram and Snapchat and they do not work. I’ve tried cleansing my cache, uninstalling the app, turning Canvas on and off, and even restarted my device. None of the...

• Music Fan
  • As the title says, I’m unable to share Spotify canvases to ANY app. I’ve tried with Instagram and Snapchat and they do not work. I’ve tried cleansing my cache, uninstalling the app, turning Canvas on...
  • Jetvii
  • Casual Listener
  • 48 replies
  • 8 likes
  • App & Features
  • 48 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution This one podcast keeps showing up and I'm unsubscribed

In my New Podcasts feed, one podcast keeps showing up with the same two episodes and I have done everything I can to "Not" be affiliated with it in any way, shape, or form. It's the "London Real" podcast. Spotify, your podcast management is absolutel...

• Regular
  • In my New Podcasts feed, one podcast keeps showing up with the same two episodes and I have done everything I can to "Not" be affiliated with it in any way, shape, or form.   It's the "London ...
  • gi_coral
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Spotify only finding 1 Alexa device

I have 3 echo dots and one echo show, but Spotify only sees one device, both on the web player and the iphone app. My living room echo dot doesn't show up, but I can tell Alexa to play and it starts playing in the living room where I want it. However...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 echo dots and one echo show, but Spotify only sees one device, both on the web player and the iphone app.  My living room echo dot doesn't show up, but I can tell Alexa to play and it s...
  • Goforprize
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on LG WebOS some bug and issues

Please Spotify do something on Spotify for WebOs LG ! The cover don't match with the song and screensaver is broken ! Thank you so much. Last update 23/11/2021....

• Music Fan
  • Please Spotify do something on Spotify for WebOs LG ! The cover don't match with the song and screensaver is broken ! Thank you so much. Last update 23/11/2021....
  • 5E8
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect now dead - bring back Car Mode?

In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Connection-issues-with-car-stereo-receivers/idi-p/5341849 Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • In light of the recent, unannounced, removal of Spotify Connect functionality as discussed here, which has left loads of people high and dry:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/...
  • JesterK
  • Regular
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes
  • App & Features
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up

Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 songs have been played. Spotify works fine on iPhone an...

• Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 song...
  • Mofoknmedic
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT ECT...

MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT...ALSO, ADD AUTO LANGUAGE TRANSLATEWhat do you think? I Hope Spotify add it soon

• MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT... ALSO, ADD AUTO LANGUAGE TRANSLATE What do you think?   I Hope Spotify add it soon
  • Aayuxsingh
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Carplay Default screen

Every time I connect my phone to carplay, it defaults to the music selection menu. Then when I push the "Now Playing" button, an animation plays, but it still goes back to the menu again. I have to push it again to get to the Now Playing screen showi...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I connect my phone to carplay, it defaults to the music selection menu.  Then when I push the "Now Playing" button, an animation plays, but it still goes back to the menu again. ...
  • S14james
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

i cant sync local files to my phone

I cant download local files on my phone, i have tried everything you suggests but it wont work. it worked on my other phone but when i got a new one it wont sync regular songs on spotify can be downloaded just fine but only some local files are downl...

• Visitor
  • I cant download local files on my phone, i have tried everything you suggests but it wont work. it worked on my other phone but when i got a new one it wont sync regular songs on spotify can be downl...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play on my computer

So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you ca...

• Casual Listener
  • So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this righ...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is the queue when shuffling dynamic until I watch it?

I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basically as long as I didn't look at it I have no expectat...

• Music Fan
  • I'm just curious if the queue stays dynamic, thus the songs that play next can change, until I look at the queue, because obviously once you looked at it you expect to hear it in that order. Basicall...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tries to connect to samsung R6 speaker but just wont!

I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spotify but still it does not work. Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spoti...
  • LawryPopson
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Advertising in between songs

Totday i listened to a 30sec advertisement so I could listen 30min without advertisments. After one song i already got an advertisement again.

• Visitor
  • Totday i listened to a 30sec advertisement so I could listen 30min without advertisments. After one song i already got an advertisement again.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Feature in Liked music list

I have grown used to making use of a feature within the liked songs page, where there are buttons for separate genres along the top of the list and you can select one to play your liked songs from any specific genre (i.e country, Latin, rock, dark, s...

• Visitor
  • I have grown used to making use of a feature within the liked songs page, where there are buttons for separate genres along the top of the list and you can select one to play your liked songs from an...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Name for Group Blend?

The newest blend feature lets up to 10 people be part of a blend... that's a lot of name. It would be so cool, if you could give your Blend the name of your Group., that maybe ends with the word Blend. For example instead of Charlie + Jessi + Maia + ...

• The newest blend feature lets up to 10 people be part of a blend... that's a lot of name. It would be so cool, if you could give your Blend the name of your Group., that maybe ends with the word Blen...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes