Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: App & Features

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Download using cellular

Hello everyone, is there a new way to make sure that the app only downloads when connected to WiFi?Thanks,Savex.

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,  is there a new way to make sure that the app only downloads when connected to WiFi? Thanks, Savex.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Link existing song to an Artist account

Hi, Me and my friend $HWN made a song called Chained. I already was an artist on Spotify but $HWN wasn't. Now he got access to his artist account and our song Chained is not showing in his profile. Please help with that

• Hi,  Me and my friend $HWN made a song called Chained. I already was an artist on Spotify but $HWN wasn't. Now he got access to his artist account and our song Chained is not showing in his pro...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelamento de Conta

Quero cancelar minha conta mas vocês não me dão essa opção, o que pelo código de defesa do consumidor é proibido. Então façam por onde e cancelem a conta ou entrem em contato comigo.

• Visitor
  • Quero cancelar minha conta mas vocês não me dão essa opção, o que pelo código de defesa do consumidor é proibido. Então façam por onde e cancelem a conta ou entrem em contato comigo.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify on Echo Dot

Good morning all. I am hoping someone can help me to stop me tearing my hair out. Is it possible to use an amazon device but choose whi h spotify account is used? We have a family premium plan and there is nothing more annoying than being out for a r...

• Good morning all. I am hoping someone can help me to stop me tearing my hair out. Is it possible to use an amazon device but choose whi h spotify account is used? We have a family premium plan and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists adding popular artists for promotion

Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report this activity?

• Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music doesn't play anymore

Hi guys, i apparently touched something on my screen while i was sorting my playlists and then a message appeared quickly a sort of "ok these songs won't be played anymore" and then i can not play these songs anymore i don't know how to get back on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, i apparently touched something on my screen while i was sorting my playlists and then a message appeared quickly a sort of "ok these songs won't be played anymore" and then i can not play th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey Spotify

I can't get "Hey Spotify" to work on mine or my son's devices. Microphone permissions are enabled but when either of us talks it says it can't understand us. Voice assistant works with other apps and on Google. Of course Google won't work now with th...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get "Hey Spotify" to work on mine or my son's devices. Microphone permissions are enabled but when either of us talks it says it can't understand us. Voice assistant works with other apps and...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid reggeton promotions.

As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove these adverts and derivative promotions I don't wan...

• Regular
  • As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid playing the last and firts second of a song

Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286)and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first second of the songs!Is there a way the use it even in my personal playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286) and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first  second of th...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Using High Amounts of Data on Downloaded Content

When away from home or trusted wifi, I ONLY stream downloaded content. This month, I have received 2 separate notifications from my mobile service provider that I have gone over my data, which never happens. I checked the data usage on my phone and S...

• Gig Goer
  • When away from home or trusted wifi, I ONLY stream downloaded content. This month, I have received 2 separate notifications from my mobile service provider that I have gone over my data, which never ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I use Hands Free Link, I can't shuffle

In my brand new Honda CR-V, I can play songs from my local collection over bluetooth. Spotify thinks that this is a "Hands Free connection".I have > 10,000 songs on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and it's nice to be able to listen to them, but currently ...

• Regular
  • In my brand new Honda CR-V, I can play songs from my local collection over bluetooth. Spotify thinks that this is a "Hands Free connection". I have > 10,000 songs on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20, an...
  • dclaar
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm going to cancel my subscription in a months time if this issue isn't resolved!!!!!

I'm am incredibly frustrated with how spotify manages devices accross accounts.I have multiple devices across my home (mostly Amazon Echos) which I listen to Spotify on. However, when I'm listening to music in the office and the wife plays music down...

• I'm am incredibly frustrated with how spotify manages devices accross accounts. I have multiple devices across my home (mostly Amazon Echos) which I listen to Spotify on. However, when I'm listeni...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Sound quality feels like sand on my ears??

no matter what i do (set music quality to high, mess around with equalizer) my music sounds really bad save for a few songs. it sort of sounds like a cymbal crash but worse, because it's underlying on any high frequency. literal @$$

• Casual Listener
  • no matter what i do (set music quality to high, mess around with equalizer) my music sounds really bad  save for a few songs. it sort of sounds like a cymbal crash but worse, because it's underl...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution samsung tv app and lyrics font

regarding my samsung tv (ue60ku6000) and the spotify app: for no apparent reason, the lyrics font style changed from normal to bold.because of this, reading lyrics from such a big screen has become painful and annoying. everything was fine until two ...

• Casual Listener
  • regarding my samsung tv (ue60ku6000) and the spotify app:   for no apparent reason, the lyrics font style changed from normal to bold. because of this, reading lyrics from such a big screen h...
  • panaiotis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox Series S] Playback issue

Hi, I cannot listen to ANY podcasts on Spotify on my Xbox Series S. Music works but no podcasts at all. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, reset my xbox, reset my router.. absolutely nothing is fixing this issue. Send help.

• Hi, I cannot listen to ANY podcasts on Spotify on my Xbox Series S. Music works but no podcasts at all. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, reset my xbox, reset my router.. absolutely nothing is fixing thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Desktop Spotify streams count towards Billboard charts (i.e. Hot 100)?

I have been using the Desktop Spotify App for over 2 years to stream. Sometimes, I also stream on the Spotify web player. But yesterday I saw a post from someone saying that streams from the Desktop Spotify app and/or the Spotify web player do NOT co...

• I have been using the Desktop Spotify App for over 2 years to stream. Sometimes, I also stream on the Spotify web player. But yesterday I saw a post from someone saying that streams from the Desktop ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What Happened To My Followers?

I just went to my profile, and I can't see my followers. Only who I am following shows. This needs to be fixed, right away. What's up with this?

• Roadie
  • I just went to my profile, and I can't see my followers. Only who I am following shows. This needs to be fixed, right away. What's up with this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Repeatedly Crashing on Android

I have no clue what could be causing this, but every now and again, when I tap the bottom of the screen to pull up fullscreen, not only does Spotify crash, but my phone quickly turns off and back on, bringing me to my lock screen. Weirdly enough, the...

• Regular
  • I have no clue what could be causing this, but every now and again, when I tap the bottom of the screen to pull up fullscreen, not only does Spotify crash, but my phone quickly turns off and back on,...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution album artwork

What setting on the Spotify phone app needs to be enabled to display album artwork on a car head unit, while listening with bluetooth enabled?

• Casual Listener
  • What setting on the Spotify phone app needs to be enabled to display album artwork on a car head unit, while listening with bluetooth enabled?
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Streams numbers not showing correctly since 12 Feb 2022

Dear member of the community,since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never happened. Is anyone else experiencing the same or it's...

• Regular
  • Dear member of the community, since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes