Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: BB10

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Song Greyed Out

A Modest Mouse song on my playlist is greyed out and cannot be played suddenly. It was playing a few days before. When I went to the particular album the track is in, the whole album is greyed out. The album is The Lonesome Crowded West. I don't thin...

• Casual Listener
  • A Modest Mouse song on my playlist is greyed out and cannot be played suddenly. It was playing a few days before. When I went to the particular album the track is in, the whole album is greyed out.&n...
  • Jeewenjie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry

I'd previously downloaded the Spotify App onto my BlackBerry Classic via Blackberry World (sometime in 2015). I just got a new Classic and tried to install Spotify again but I cannot find it in Blackberry AppWorld. Any idea where I can find it again?...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd previously downloaded the Spotify App onto my BlackBerry Classic via Blackberry World (sometime in 2015). I just got a new Classic and tried to install Spotify again but I cannot find it in Black...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Q10 showing as saving to internal and SD

I have a Q10 with a 64GB sd card in it that I am trying to use for spotify when I travel to places that don't have internet and such. I have several playlists and such that I want to save to the external SD card only as I have other things on the int...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Q10 with a 64GB sd card in it that I am trying to use for spotify when I travel to places that don't have internet and such.   I have several playlists and such that I want to save to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

native Spotify for BlackBerry 10

Okay, I know about other topic and closed idea but I won't satisfy until say something agian about itBlack Berry native application for Spotify is necessary

• Music Fan
  • Okay, I know about other topic and closed idea but I won't satisfy until say something agian about it Black Berry native application for Spotify is necessary
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • BB10
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! BlackBerry BBM Music status

Hi there, I have the free version of Spotify and use it over wifi whilst at work. I chat using BBM instant messenger and until recently my friends could see what I was listening to. However since I've upgraded the Spotify version they can't now. I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have the free version of Spotify and use it over wifi whilst at work. I chat using BBM instant messenger and until recently my friends could see what I was listening to. However since I'v...
  • richardsennett
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Xxplosive by Dr. Dre

Xxplosive by Dr.Dre album 2001 (Explicit Version) it's actually the instrumental and does not have vocals into it, used to be fine some time ago.

• Xxplosive by Dr.Dre album 2001 (Explicit Version) it's actually the instrumental and does not have vocals into it, used to be fine some time ago.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped playing Bose Soundlink from MacBook.

I have been happily listening to Spotify, from my MacBook, through my Bose Soundlink and my Bose Colour Soundlink. However, it has suddenly stopped. It is paired with both of them and I can connect each of them. But no sound. I can listen to iTunes, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been happily listening to Spotify, from my MacBook, through my Bose Soundlink and my Bose Colour Soundlink. However, it has suddenly stopped. It is paired with both of them and I can connect e...
  • Pastaboy52
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
    Other
    WP
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify for BlackBerry 10

Queria saber si saben como poder instalar la aplicacion en este celular, existe alguna forma? resido en argentina I wanted to know if they know how to install the application on this phone, is there a way ? in Argentina

• Queria saber si saben como poder instalar la aplicacion en este celular, existe alguna forma? resido en argentina   I wanted to know if they know how to install the application on this phone,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove API access from account

I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How? IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE AN ERROR IF IT BLENDS IN? Serious...

• I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How?   IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    chromecast
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    PS4
    Samsung
    SONOS
    Sony
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play current song!

I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not it is conected to the internet. I have it selected ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not ...
  • spydx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    SONOS
    Symbian
    WD
    WP
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Blackberry Passport Issue

Help - Spotify worked great on my Blackberry Passport until yesterday; when the app told me it could no longer load, and suggested I reload the app. When I tried that, it no longer loads! I've tried AppStore and Google Play. Anyone experience this is...

screen-20160307-150732.png
  • Help - Spotify worked great on my Blackberry Passport until yesterday; when the app told me it could no longer load, and suggested I reload the app.  When I tried that, it no longer loads! &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! blackberry

Why isn't there support for BlackBerry 10

• Why isn't there support for BlackBerry 10
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Notifications not working

About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow. I already try to reinstall the aplicattion and that dont work Hope that i can get s...

• About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow.   I already try to reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    SONOS
    Symbian
    WD
    WP
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"CANNOT PLAY CURRENT TRACK" ON MY PLAYLISTS

[WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing I have had to delete the song that wont play, find the song, and then add it back to the playlist 15 times today, just on my "my parent's fave music" playlist! what is going on? i am playing spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • [WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing I have had to delete the song that wont play, find the song, and then add it back to the playlist 15 times today, just on my "my parent's fave m...
  • Nelags
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Play Queue missing

I was just about to add a song to the queue when i noticed the "add to queue" button had changed it name to "add to up next", queue does not only sound better, it is also a part of my upbringing and identity! Please change it back Love from a faithfu...

• I was just about to add a song to the queue when i noticed the "add to queue" button had changed it name to "add to up next", queue does not only sound better, it is also a part of my upbringing and ...
  • patrickhoulihan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on blackberry 10

Hi, I am not able to download spotify to my new blackberry passport silver edition, niether through bbw or amazon appstore - it simply is not there, only some wierd lookalike apps. I also tried to download it directly from the spotify Web page, but t...

• Hi, I am not able to download spotify to my new blackberry passport silver edition, niether through bbw or amazon appstore - it simply is not there, only some wierd lookalike apps. I also tried to do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

I use a blackberry z10, and my starred playlist won't show up when i try to go on it. It works perfectly fine on the desktop, but not on my mobile. Please fix!

• I use a blackberry z10, and my starred playlist won't show up when i try to go on it. It works perfectly fine on the desktop, but not on my mobile. Please fix!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed up devices

Hey'yall. I'm not sure this is the right section but my problem is not OS-related, so I post it here. Since the update what brought us device selection Spotify does not work well. For example my phone (BlackBerry Q10) somehow found a device called "J...

Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 12.42.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 12.43.08 PM.png
  • Regular
  • Hey'yall.   I'm not sure this is the right section but my problem is not OS-related, so I post it here.   Since the update what brought us device selection Spotify does not work well. F...
  • tschoppy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrades changing preferences

PLEASE STOP CHANGING MY PREFERENCES WITH EVERY UPGRADE. I do not want Spotify loaded automatically and minimised when I switch on the computer. If I ever did, I would set it myself. Thanks.

• PLEASE STOP CHANGING MY PREFERENCES WITH EVERY UPGRADE. I do not want Spotify loaded automatically and minimised when I switch on the computer. If I ever did, I would set it myself.   Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed PW , but phone can still log on.

Recently someone hacked my account, so i change my password, but the person still logs on some how. I found out to day that my wife can still log on to my spotify from her mobil, with out it asking for the new password, why is this? Everything else, ...

• Visitor
  • Recently someone hacked my account, so i change my password, but the person still logs on some how.   I found out to day that my wife can still log on to my spotify from her mobil, with out it...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Other
    WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes