Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: BB10

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I can´t hear the music. Nothing.

I can´t hear the music. It's on and then, gone. I have to log out and then log in again, and maybe I'll be able to hear it. I'm getting all fed up with this. Anyone out there knows how to fix this? If I can´t find the way to fix it, I'll just cancel ...

•  I can´t hear the music. It's on and then, gone. I have to log out and then log in again, and maybe I'll be able to hear it. I'm getting all fed up with this. Anyone out there knows how to fix t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When will Spotify be available in Dubai

Hello, I live in Dubai and please I want to know why Spotify isn't available yet here can anyone till me when the service will be lunched here in the uae because am gonna broke soon from all the money I spend on van and the primune service on Spotify...

• Not applicable
  • Hello, I live in Dubai and please I want to know why Spotify isn't available yet here can anyone till me when the service will be lunched here in the uae because am gonna broke soon from all the mone...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

native Spotify for BlackBerry 10

Okay, I know about other topic and closed idea but I won't satisfy until say something agian about itBlack Berry native application for Spotify is necessary

• Music Fan
  • Okay, I know about other topic and closed idea but I won't satisfy until say something agian about it Black Berry native application for Spotify is necessary
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • BB10
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify on Blackberry 10

Hello, I would like to ask if you are working on a Spotify app for Blackberry 10 (I have Blackberry Z 10) and there is no native app for this phone which sucks. Please make an app so I can use it again

• Hello, I would like to ask if you are working on a Spotify app for Blackberry 10 (I have Blackberry Z 10) and there is no native app for this phone which sucks. Please make an app so I can use it aga...
  • emyvet
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify stopped playing Bose Soundlink from MacBook.

I have been happily listening to Spotify, from my MacBook, through my Bose Soundlink and my Bose Colour Soundlink. However, it has suddenly stopped. It is paired with both of them and I can connect each of them. But no sound. I can listen to iTunes, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been happily listening to Spotify, from my MacBook, through my Bose Soundlink and my Bose Colour Soundlink. However, it has suddenly stopped. It is paired with both of them and I can connect e...
  • Pastaboy52
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
    Other
    WP
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Wrong songs playing

There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from there new album plays the wrong song. I looked up the ...

• There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    SONOS
    Symbian
    WD
    WP
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"CANNOT PLAY CURRENT TRACK" ON MY PLAYLISTS

[WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing I have had to delete the song that wont play, find the song, and then add it back to the playlist 15 times today, just on my "my parent's fave music" playlist! what is going on? i am playing spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • [WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing I have had to delete the song that wont play, find the song, and then add it back to the playlist 15 times today, just on my "my parent's fave m...
  • Nelags
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Help (sound quality)

Hi so I was using free for a short while and have now upgraded to paid I have around 50 songs and just downloaded them in what I thought was extreme quality but now I am not sure. I do not hear a difference at all between extreme quality and normal. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi so I was using free for a short while and have now upgraded to paid I have around 50 songs and just downloaded them in what I thought was extreme quality  but now I am not sure. I d...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

blackberry 10 native app

So when will spotify make a native BlackBerry 10 app!! Or at least make the APIs available for BlackBerry 10 devs who want to do the effort to make a native app. Spotify could at least do a little effort for there BlackBerry 10 premium members!!!

• Casual Listener
  • So when will spotify make a native BlackBerry 10 app!! Or at least make the APIs available for BlackBerry 10 devs who want to do the effort to make a native app. Spotify could at least do a little ef...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for Blackberry 10

Hey, Is there still any chance Spotify develops an app for Blackberry 10? Do I really need to switch to Deezer? Please, do it. Cheers P

• Regular
  • Hey,   Is there still any chance Spotify develops an app for Blackberry 10? Do I really need to switch to Deezer?   Please, do it.   Cheers   P
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Need help right now

I get error code 802 on a few songs i likeMartin Tungevaag – Wicked Wonderland 2014Galavant – World Of Dreams - Radio EditFix this please, i really like those songs!

• Regular
  • I get error code 802 on a few songs i like Martin Tungevaag – Wicked Wonderland 2014 Galavant – World Of Dreams - Radio Edit Fix this please, i really like those songs!
  • HenkeDejus
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files still appearing in playlist after deletion

I'm having quite an annoying problem with my starred playlist. I used to have about 20 songs in there which were local files on my computer. Upon syncing with my phone, the starred playlist now has an extra 20 tracks greyed out which it cannot play. ...

• I'm having quite an annoying problem with my starred playlist. I used to have about 20 songs in there which were local files on my computer. Upon syncing with my phone, the starred playlist now has a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help blackberry question

Hello, I want to know if are going to return the spotify for blackberry 9320. I really want it. I download and file but when it starts to download the program says that the file dont exist , So anyone have the program, or any solution of this problem...

• Hello, I want to know if are going to return the spotify for blackberry 9320. I really want it. I download and file but when it starts to download the program says that the file dont exist , So any...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BlackBerry 10 runs Spotify just fine..but...

Hi,<br><br>Now that us BlackBerry 10 users can run Android apps without sideloading, I've started to use the spotify android app and it works well apart from one annoying issue..everytime a new song plays it pops up in the notifications m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,<br><br>Now that us BlackBerry 10 users can run Android apps without sideloading, I've started to use the spotify android app and it works well apart fr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Blackberry] Connection Problem

Hi everybody! I have a Blackberry 9300 with Spotify, that worked perfectly until the past few days. My problem is that Spotify is unable to connect when I want to use it through my 3G Connection, is always offline, but when I use it through Wifi, it ...

• Hi everybody!  I have a Blackberry 9300 with Spotify, that worked perfectly until the past few days.  My problem is that Spotify is unable to connect when I want to use it through my 3G C...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does spotify use BlackberryInternetService (BIS) on blackberry?

Iv got unlimited BIS on my blackberry 9320, I also have the latest version of spotify. How can I make it use BIS rather than 2G/3G

• Iv got unlimited BIS on my blackberry 9320, I also have the latest version of spotify. How can I make it use BIS rather than 2G/3G
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in on BB9900

Hello guys!<br><br>I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB", here, on BB i dont have this option Please help...

• Hello guys!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB",...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps saying iam using wrong name or password (blackberry 9700 bold)

Hello, I can't login. keeps telling me i have the wrong username or password. This is not the case. I read somewere that you can clear the cache in System>settings but i can't find the system folder on my bb? please help Oh and i have a premium accou...

• Hello,   I can't login. keeps telling me i have the wrong username or password. This is not the case.   I read somewere that you can clear the cache in System>settings but i can'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry 9320 Offline Tracks

Hi - at home when connected via WiFi I can sync my playlists into offline mode and play them in offline mode with no problems. When I am at work I cannot play offline tracks in offline mode. The track just will not play, volume won't work etc. Surely...

• Regular
  • Hi - at home when connected via WiFi I can sync my playlists into offline mode and play them in offline mode with no problems.  When I am at work I cannot play offline tracks in offline mode. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes