Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: BB10

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Blackberry] Connection Problem

Hi everybody! I have a Blackberry 9300 with Spotify, that worked perfectly until the past few days. My problem is that Spotify is unable to connect when I want to use it through my 3G Connection, is always offline, but when I use it through Wifi, it ...

• Hi everybody!  I have a Blackberry 9300 with Spotify, that worked perfectly until the past few days.  My problem is that Spotify is unable to connect when I want to use it through my 3G C...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does spotify use BlackberryInternetService (BIS) on blackberry?

Iv got unlimited BIS on my blackberry 9320, I also have the latest version of spotify. How can I make it use BIS rather than 2G/3G

• Iv got unlimited BIS on my blackberry 9320, I also have the latest version of spotify. How can I make it use BIS rather than 2G/3G
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in on BB9900

Hello guys!<br><br>I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB", here, on BB i dont have this option Please help...

• Hello guys!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB",...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps saying iam using wrong name or password (blackberry 9700 bold)

Hello, I can't login. keeps telling me i have the wrong username or password. This is not the case. I read somewere that you can clear the cache in System>settings but i can't find the system folder on my bb? please help Oh and i have a premium accou...

• Hello,   I can't login. keeps telling me i have the wrong username or password. This is not the case.   I read somewere that you can clear the cache in System>settings but i can'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

please make the z10 app!

im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.

Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy anything on itunes anymore so feel totally lost without my music.

Can yo...

• Music Fan
  • im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.<br><br>Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy ...
  • Vro822
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes
  • BB10
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify you should be ashamed. Spotify works flawlessly on BB10!

So the community over at Crackberry have developed an unofficial way of converting .apk packages to the .bar files required on Blackberry 10 (Z10, Q10). The good new is Spotify now works flawlessly on all BB10 devices - FULL functionality. If you own...

• Casual Listener
  • ...lawlessly on all BB10 devices - FULL functionality. If you own a Z10 or a Q10, head over to the Crackberry forum to find out how to do it - it's easy.   It makes me angry that Spotify h...
  • heredia21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Blackberry 9320 Offline Tracks

Hi - at home when connected via WiFi I can sync my playlists into offline mode and play them in offline mode with no problems. When I am at work I cannot play offline tracks in offline mode. The track just will not play, volume won't work etc. Surely...

• Regular
  • Hi - at home when connected via WiFi I can sync my playlists into offline mode and play them in offline mode with no problems.  When I am at work I cannot play offline tracks in offline mode. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

No Sync on Blackberry Curve 9300

Hey. I've just installed the Spotify App on my Blackberry Curve 9300 today and wanted to sync some playlists for listening offline. But it doesn't work. It starts...but stops recently. What's the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey.   I've just installed the Spotify App on my Blackberry Curve 9300 today and wanted to sync some playlists for listening offline. But it doesn't work. It starts...but stops recently. &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Blackberry Bold 9700

Hello fellow Spotify users, I had a huge problem with Spotify recently and I thought i might let the Community know so somebody might have tip or elsewhat for handling the issue. Having removed the Spotify App from my BB Bold 9700, I wasn't able to r...

• Hello fellow Spotify users,    I had a huge problem with Spotify recently and I thought i might let the Community know so somebody might have tip or elsewhat for handling the issue. H...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login blackberry 9900

After replacing my BB 9900 (I had problems with my old BB9900) I reinstalled Spotify but I cannot login, it keep on spinning for ages and does not access my premium account.<br>I tried to delete and reinstall, I deleted the Spotify directory, but not...

• Regular
  • After replacing my BB 9900 (I had problems with my old BB9900) I reinstalled Spotify but I cannot login, it keep on spinning for ages and does not access my premium account.&lt;br&gt;I tried ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

BlackBerry z10

Lo scrivo in italiano............. quando pensate di far uscire l'aplicazione per il Blackberry Z10. Grazie

• Casual Listener
  • Lo scrivo in italiano............. quando pensate di far uscire l'aplicazione per il Blackberry Z10.   Grazie
  • SteveDeep
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When will you Add the BB10 to yout list of Devices?

I have a BBz10 and I can't get Spotify on it why is that ? when will you guys at spotify add it to your device list .

• Casual Listener
  • I have a BBz10 and I can't get Spotify on it why is that ? when will you guys at spotify add it to your device list .
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Blackberry - Difficulty syncing Local Files to mobile device (Blackberry Curve)

Hey guys! I recently purchased spotify premium and aside from having problems such as random songs refusing to play, I've been unable to sync my local files to my Blackberry Curve. The information I found on how to sync local files to mobile devices ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hey guys!   I recently purchased spotify premium and aside from having problems such as random songs refusing to play, I've been unable to sync my local files to my Blackberry Curve. ...
  • PigeonPunter
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Bugs when using 9320 - Update for this device?

I downloaded the spotify app on my BB 9320, and it generally works well, however - The pause button does not work. If I use it, when I click "play" again it just skips to the next track, which is tremendously irritating.- There is no available functi...

• Visitor
  • I downloaded the spotify app on my BB 9320, and it generally works well, however   - The pause button does not work. If I use it, when I click "play" again it just skips to the next track, whi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes