Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Boxee

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with a song! HELP!

Esta cancion dura 110 minutos.....pero como esto es posible? La cancion deberia durar 3:22......como es que a spotify se le escapa algo como esto.....ayuda por favor.....quiero saber por que sucede esto?.....la cancion es (Nicolas Jaar - Colomb)........

• Regular
  • Esta cancion dura 110 minutos.....pero como esto es posible? La cancion deberia durar 3:22......como es que a spotify se le escapa algo como esto.....ayuda por favor.....quiero saber por que sucede e...
  • Joseblek
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs playing

There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from there new album plays the wrong song. I looked up the ...

• There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add radio to the API please!

With this we could add radio support to multiple devices including the SONOS.

• With this we could add radio support to multiple devices including the SONOS.
  • ktd
  • 2 replies
  • 39 likes
  • Boxee
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 39 likes

Problem with the "Starred" section

When ever I star a song the "Starred" bar is highlighted on my screen and will not go away. Anyone else have this problem?

• When ever I star a song the "Starred" bar is highlighted on my screen and will not go away. Anyone else have this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists disappeared?

I opened up spotify and all of my playlist were gone. I logged in logged out, even reinstalled the program, NOTHING !!3 years worth of playlist GONE??/ can anyone please help me ?

• Casual Listener
  • I opened up spotify and all of my playlist were gone. I logged in logged out, even reinstalled the program, NOTHING !! 3 years worth of playlist GONE??/ can anyone please help me ? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle on Boxee Box (1st gen)

I have two 1st gen Boxee Boxes (the cool pyramid shaped ones) in my home and for some reason it appears the Spotify app on them is no longer honoring the suffle setting when playing a playlist. Can anyone confirm for me that: The small button at the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two 1st gen Boxee Boxes (the cool pyramid shaped ones) in my home and for some reason it appears the Spotify app on them is no longer honoring the suffle setting when playing a playlist. C...
  • craigkendall
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Boxee Box is failing and closing every time

When I open Spotify on my Boxee Box, it loading all my playlists and in that momement all stuff is loaded, it fails.And the app is closing, and then you see Boxee Box's loading screen to get to the Dashboard. If you try again, the same thing happens.

• Casual Listener
  • When I open Spotify on my Boxee Box, it loading all my playlists and in that momement all stuff is loaded, it fails. And the app is closing, and then you see Boxee Box's loading screen to get to t...
  • kimegede
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Boxee spotify fails after playlist have loaded

hi, When im logging in with my spotify, it loads the playlist, and the crashes, and go to the boxee box homescreen. My friends spotify account is working fine on the same box. Can some1 help plz? thx.

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   When im logging in with my spotify, it loads the playlist, and the crashes, and go to the boxee box homescreen. My friends spotify account is working fine on the same box. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[boxee] error installing application

I've had a boxee box and a spotify premium account for a few years now - both had worked together nicely until last week! Now I am getting an error when trying to launch the Spotify app - it says "Error installing application!" after downloading the ...

• I've had a boxee box and a spotify premium account for a few years now - both had worked together nicely until last week!  Now I am getting an error when trying to launch the Spotify app - it s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes