Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Connect

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not working on Fire Stick

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceAmazon Fire TV StickOperating SystemJVC TV My Question or Issue So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it was loading and then just say error. Long story short I ended up fixing that by u...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Amazon Fire TV Stick Operating System JVC TV   My Question or Issue  So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Always show same song in web Player, play on device spotify connect fail also

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceweb player, android, firetvstick gen2, windows My Question or Issuei have to an i think they are connected to each other.1. my web player always show in the lower area the same song, it doesn't matter if i play somethin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device web player, android, firetvstick gen2, windows   My Question or Issue i have to an i think they are connected to each other. 1. my web player a...
  • cell-j
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Webplayer not working for Chromebook 11

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAcer Chromebook 11 CB-131Operating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueMy Acer Chromebook 11 CB-131 does NOT support google play store apps, so I cannot download a spotify app (like an android / tablet version). The native...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Acer Chromebook 11 CB-131 Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue My Acer Chromebook 11 CB-131 does NOT support google play store ap...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha CRX N470D and Spiffy Connect

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have a Yamaha whcih supports Spotify (it has a sticker on the top that says so!).My music will never stay playing and sometimes randomly starts playing. It *seems* to h...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have a Yamaha whcih supports Spotify (it has a sticker on the top that says so!). M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa & Spotify in South Africa

PlanFreeCountry South africaDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueBefore I register for Premium, I need to know how to setup Alexa with Spotify. At the moment Spotify is greyed out. I created an account with Spotify hoping this will help, ...

•   Plan Free Country  South africa Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Before I register for Premium, I need to know how to setup Alexa with Spotify. ...
  • GregEdy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player stuck on one song; problems casting to Google Home

Spotify works fine on my Huawei P20 Android phone. When I try and cast to Google Home from my mobile it says "Connecting" but the song never plays and keeps playing on my phone. The song playing on the Google Home is from a playlist I listened to a f...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify works fine on my Huawei P20 Android phone. When I try and cast to Google Home from my mobile it says "Connecting" but the song never plays and keeps playing on my phone. The song playing on t...
  • ScubaMonkey
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect: spotify seems to be confused

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicesWindows 10 Desktop PC | Windows 10 Surface | Android 9 Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Webplayer | Pioneer VSX-LX302 My Question or IssueHi, to be honest, I have no clue how to describe my problem properly. I will try to make it ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...onest, I have no clue how to describe my problem properly.  I will try to make it less confusing than it sounds in my head.    Yesterday I learned, that my spotify connect doesn't w...
  • zarazandra
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't cast anymore

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceAll DevicesOperating SystemAll operating systems My Question or IssueAlright, after searching and searching I still haven't found anything even close to my problem so here I am. Before I start describing my issue, I'd l...

• Visitor
  • ...nstall them in a new location.   I have a google home and several smart speakers installed and all connected to my google home account. Now normally I can either tell my google home to play m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home speakers frequently missing

PlanPremium for family (same issue with regular Premium)CountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueI'm frequently finding that when I go into the "Devices" menu in the Spotify app my Google Home speakers are fr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium for family (same issue with regular Premium) Country United Kingdom Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I'm frequently finding that when I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

When will the app for the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music be available? Garmin is selling these smartwatches with the understanding it will have Spotify connectivity. Garmin says it is up to Spotify to release the app, not them. Please release it ASAP!

•   When will the app for the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music be available?  Garmin is selling these smartwatches with the understanding it will have Spotify connectivity.  Garmin says it i...
  • Djustoe1985
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 82 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 39 replies
  • 82 likes

Solved!! download / Offline mode

Hi, New to spotify and can't find this info. I have a premium account and was wondering, if i download all of my titles, do i have to be on the Offline mode to make sure my Iphone will play the songs as they are dowloaded? Or can i just use my music ...

• Hi,    New to spotify and can't find this info. I have a premium account and was wondering, if i download all of my titles, do i have to be on the Offline mode to make sure my I...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Other premium plan's music on different network

When listening to music on my phone (on a mobile network and not connected to WiFi), my audio stream is interrupted. My phone shows a song that another family member is playing at home (on the home WiFi network via Spotify Connect or Google Home). I'...

• Regular
  • When listening to music on my phone (on a mobile network and not connected to WiFi), my audio stream is interrupted.  My phone shows a song that another family member is playing at home (on t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not playing all songs from "Liked songs" playlist

PlanPremiumCountryBulgariaDeviceAcross all devicesOperating SystemAcross OS' My Question or IssueWhen putting the shuffle on my liked songs playlist and having 1000+ songs from a huge variety of genres, Spotify seems to take a number of titles and ju...

• Plan Premium Country Bulgaria Device Across all devices Operating System Across OS'   My Question or Issue When putting the shuffle on my liked songs playlist and having 1000+ songs fr...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug with Spotify Connect on Web Player

Hi!Since recently I'm having issues with the Spotify Web Player (open.spotify.com). Whenever I connect the Web Client with another Spotify Client (for example the Android App) via Spotify Connect and try to select a specific song from my library to p...

• Regular
  • Hi! Since recently I'm having issues with the Spotify Web Player (open.spotify.com). Whenever I connect the Web Client with another Spotify Client (for example the Android App) via Spotify Connect a...
  • hathor
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One specifique account can't connect to Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceSamsung S9+ and 2 Chromecast (audio and video)Operating SystemAndroid Hi everyone, Since two days I can't connect to my chromcast with my account. Chromecast are working well with other app (tuneIn) and I can connect t...

• Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device Samsung S9+ and 2 Chromecast (audio and video) Operating System Android   Hi everyone,   Since two days I can't connect to my c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect won't toggle loop one on iPhone

Plan: PremiumCountry: US Device: iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.3.1) w/ MacBook Pro 2018 (MacOS Mojave 10.14.5) My Question or IssueControlling playback on iPhone with spotify desktop on mac, toggling loop 1 song on desktop doesn't register on iPhone; it cont...

• Plan: Premium Country: US   Device: iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.3.1) w/ MacBook Pro 2018 (MacOS Mojave 10.14.5)   My Question or Issue Controlling playback on iPhone with spotify deskt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Denon S910w no longer on Spotify

I’m in Canada, premium Spotify and for some reason my Denon S910W receiver no longer appears under devices on Spotify (iPhone app, web app, etc). A couple years ago my Pioneer disapeared, which is a know issue, but recently the Denon vanished too. Th...

• Music Fan
  • I’m in Canada, premium Spotify and for some reason my Denon S910W receiver no longer appears under devices on Spotify (iPhone app, web app, etc).  A couple years ago my Pioneer disapeared, whic...
  • In2survive
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify defaulting to one song on multiple devices.

I recently started playing Spotify and on my webplayer and android phone, it automatically defaults to one of my local files and when I try changing it on web player, it doesn't change. My desktop works fine and I can play any song, but I can't conne...

• Casual Listener
  • ...orks fine and I can play any song, but I can't connect it to web player or Android. When I try, it just defaults back to that local file and is stuck at 0:00.   I've uninstalled/resintalled d...
  • peacem2010
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV Stick Spotify Error :(

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceSamsung LCD TV( non smart) and Fire TV stickOperating SystemFire OS My Question or IssueLast week when I open spotify it appears an error( or some with 20 characters, I think maybe more) and I tried to reinstall the app...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device Samsung LCD TV( non smart) and Fire TV stick Operating System Fire OS   My Question or Issue Last week when I open spotify it appears an error(&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Strange issues about Web Player

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceNotebook HPOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueI can't use Web Player, both Firefox and Chrome. I've tried disabling firewall, antivirus, connect from another network, but I can't access to the web player.

Cattura1.JPG Cattura3.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • ...ntivirus, connect from another network, but I can't access to the web player.
  • riogaglio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes