Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Connect

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Mismatch in Spotify connect devices between Windows 10 app and Android

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceNexus 6P and Dell XPSOperating SystemAndroid Pie and Windows 10My Question or IssueHi,I have a mismatch in shown up devices for Spotify connect between my Android device and Windows 10 app. Home network #1:Cisco rou...

Spotify_Android.png Spotify_Windows10.jpg
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Nexus 6P and Dell XPS Operating System Android Pie and Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hi, I have a mismatch in shown up devices for Spotify connect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Preview Picture When Playlist is Shared to Facebook is not Showing Up

Hi there all, We manage a playlist for several hundred youth groups called Clean.Hype and suddenly, when the link is shared to Facebook, the picture is not populating there. I have tried on multiple different computers, networks and browsers. I have ...

• Hi there all,   We manage a playlist for several hundred youth groups called Clean.Hype and suddenly, when the link is shared to Facebook, the picture is not populating there. I have tried on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop after 9-10 seconds with android auto

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceLG G6Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueWhen i connect my mobile to my car system with android car via bluetooth, just very rarely it works well. More often songs stop after 9 or 10 seconds and it's impossi...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country Italy Device LG G6 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue When i connect my mobile to my car system with android car via b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Connect Facebook

I would mainly point out this topic is all about Facebook linking problems.My spotify account is linked with my Facebook account, with the same problem I can't see my Facebook name and profile photo in my Desktop Spotify. I seen a topic saying you wi...

• Casual Listener
  • ...rror "Sorry, We coundn't load friends to follow". I remember there's more friend I did not follow. And I noticed on the Social session in Settings, it stills ask me to Connect to Facebook instead D...
  • dragonvl97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Onkyo receiver problems

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Nokia 7 PlusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueQuite often when I stream something from one of my two Android phones to my Onkyo receiver with Spotify Connect, the song's sound is on...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ndroid phones to my Onkyo receiver with Spotify Connect, the song's sound is on-and-off for like 10-30 seconds, or the sound is gone completely for minutes. Meanwhile, on my phone in the Spotify app, t...
  • earvenj
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

Permanently disable Spotify Connect

I do not use the Spotify Connect feature at all however I fequently find it enabling itself and when I go to listen to music it will start playing on another device. I've dug through my account but can't find any way to turn this "Feature" off.

• Casual Listener
  • I do not use the Spotify Connect feature at all however I fequently find it enabling itself and when I go to listen to music it will start playing on another device. I've dug through my account but c...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFTTT duplicating all songs added to monthly playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueHi, for about a month now IFTTT has been duplicating songs I liked multiple times into the monthly playlist (eg. April 19). I've never had this issue before.I tried reacti...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Hi, for about a month now IFTTT has been duplicating songs I liked multiple times into the mont...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How can I listen to my local files on another device?

Hi guys!So I uploaded on of my local files to spotify, because the YT remix wasn't available here. I could stream music to my PS4 (pic below), but when I played that remix, I couldn't (pic below(I took them in the same 30 seconds)). Could you help me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! So I uploaded on of my local files to spotify, because the YT remix wasn't available here. I could stream music to my PS4 (pic below), but when I played that remix, I couldn't (pic below(I ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect to longer working on Samsung N-950 soundbar

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceSamsung Soundbar N-950 My Question or Issue End last year I bought the Samsung N-950 soundbar and one of the reasons was it supported Spotify Connected, what it did and was working fine. However it's not working a...

• ...upported Spotify Connected, what it did and was working fine. However it's not working anymore, checked it technicaly and all is ok (other audio streaming services working) also on the latest firmware. T...
  • regiscb
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not connect spotify to smart speaker?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Windows 10 PC, Sony Xperia XZ2, Audio pro addon C3)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy Question or IssueI now have a problem with spotify connecting to my Audio pro Addon C3, I do get the Spotify connect butto...

• Casual Listener
  • ...potify connecting to my Audio pro Addon C3, I do get the Spotify connect button come up under devices, but it just says connecting and nothing happens. Now I can play it on my Windows 10 PC and my S...
  • Mikeydave
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gapless Playback via Bose

How do you enable gapless playback looping a track when streaming via an external speaker, in my case the Bose Noise Machine? i am able to activate it on my handset (iPhone X) but when I connect to the speaker Spotify says the Playback settings are n...

• Casual Listener
  • How do you enable gapless playback looping a track when streaming via an external speaker, in my case the Bose Noise Machine?   i am able to activate it on my handset (iPhone X) but when I connect...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution BMW Connected and Android 9 issue

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceNokia 8 BMW 4er Gran Coupe (2016)Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue BT connection or the BMW Spotify App never worked properly on my Nokia 8 with Android 8.1. Now that i got the Android Pie update i tried it...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Nokia 8 BMW 4er Gran Coupe (2016) Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue  BT connection or the BMW Spotify App never worked p...
  • groove2spotify
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to a device

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm a few months old on using Spotify, signed up for the 3 month trial. So my observation is that Connect to a Device keeps kicking me off my computer and playing on my An...

• ...bservation is that Connect to a Device keeps kicking me off my computer and playing on my Android when I'm sitting at my desk.  Is there a way to keep Spotify from auto-selecting my phone?  If t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect bug: Playlists only shuffle artists starting from 1 or 2 letters only

Plan PremiumCountry US Device: Motorola Moto G5Operating System: Android 8.1.0 (I also have Spotify for PC but I've not tried this bug from it yet) This is an issue with Spotify Connect. I use SC for two contexts:* Phone to my Sonos Connect (I contro...

• Regular
  • ...ssue with Spotify Connect. I use SC for two contexts: * Phone to my Sonos Connect (I control Spotify through my phone) * Phone to Amazon Echo (we have Echos from multiple accounts in the house, and to connect...
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Volume control of Drumfire speaker via Connect is buggy

PlanPremium DeviceSpeaker: Audio Pro Drumfire Operating SystemAndroid phones with both Oreo and Pie, Windows 10 Desktop with the Spotify app, also tested via open.spotify.com in Chrome and Firefox. My Question or Issue When selecting my Drumfire unit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device Speaker: Audio Pro Drumfire   Operating System Android phones with both Oreo and Pie, Windows 10 Desktop with the Spotify app, also tested via open.spotify...
  • Iszmatic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't share songs to Instagram stories

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceMotorola Moto G7 plus Operating SystemAndroid pie My Question or IssueWhen I'm using the app, and I tap on share, it doesn't give me the option to share the song to instagram stories, it does give me the option to sen...

•   Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Motorola Moto G7 plus  Operating System Android pie    My Question or Issue When I'm using the app, and I tap on share, it doesn...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Multi-room audio with Spotify Connect using Denon & Sonos?

Hi, I currently have a Denon AVR-X2000, which supports Spotify Connect - which is great. Whilst the Denon has multi-zone support built in for our living room/kitchen, I'd like to add some Sonos speakers to the bedrooms to achieve multi-room audio thr...

• Hi,   I currently have a Denon AVR-X2000, which supports Spotify Connect - which is great.   Whilst the Denon has multi-zone support built in for our living room/kitchen, I'd like to a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Amazon Echo Multi-Room Music groups not appearing in Spotify Connect

I have 3 Amazon Echo devices in my home, all of which individually appear in Spotify Connect. I set up a few groups through the Alexa app, one that includes all three Echos, and two more containing different combinations. However Spotify Connect will...

IMG_1362.PNG IMG_1363.PNG IMG_1364.PNG
  • I have 3 Amazon Echo devices in my home, all of which individually appear in Spotify Connect. I set up a few groups through the Alexa app, one that includes all three Echos, and two more c...
  • Alexands61
  • 8 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 25 likes

Connects to one device but not another

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue"Names changed but you get the idea" So I had my main Spotify account linked to my Jeff Bezos account. As this was getting in the way (me out and about, someone plays something at h...

• Regular
  • ...ew one. Now this is where it gets interesting (within reason). I have a couple of Echos set up in a group. Everything was connected before switching accounts, each device and the group. After s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes