Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Connect

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No sound using spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountrynetherlands DeviceiPhone 12, Yamaha rxv685 My Question or IssueSince a couple of days, connect seems to have stopped working on my yamaha receiver. All worked fine before, but now I do not get any sound from the receiver. My phone c...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country netherlands   Device iPhone 12, Yamaha rxv685     My Question or Issue Since a couple of days, connect seems to have stopped working on my y...
  • PeterB3
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Alarm clock yet again not working with spotify

Google Alarm clock yet again not working with spotify Plan: Premium Country: Norway Device: OnePlus 11 System: Oxygen os 13 Version of Spotify 8.8.66.563Version of Google Clock 7.5 (551400242) My Question or Issue This is a returning issue yet again,...

• Regular
  • Google Alarm clock yet again not working with spotify   Plan: Premium   Country: Norway    Device: OnePlus 11    System: Oxygen os 13   Version ...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Crossfade not working when using Spotify connect

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUAEDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10,) My Question or IssueGood Afternoon, I'm currently facing an issue with the crossfade function. it works properlyon my iphone 6, however when I use spotify connect to my KEF LS50 Wire...

• Casual Listener
  • ...t works properlyon my iphone 6, however when I use spotify connect to my KEF LS50 Wireless the crossfade function does not eliminate silence between tracks. Is there any solution to fix it?   T...
  • r25d01
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes

Sound loss with Wifi and Spotify Connect - when fast forwarding and rewinding

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung S20, Samsung Soundbar HW-Q950A/ZG, Lenovo Laptop)Operating System(Android 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello Community and moderators, on December 21st, 2021 I received the "Samsung Q950A" soundbar. Prob...

• Casual Listener
  • ...oderators,   on December 21st, 2021 I received the "Samsung Q950A" soundbar.   Problem Description:   When using the WiFi function (soundbar) in connection with a cell phone or l...
  • Matiasdam
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [KEF LSX][Connect] Why the sound is going to 0 progressively while playing on wifi KEF LSX?

I have a problem with the latest Spotify version. Playing from windows desktop or iOS or Android on my wifi KEF LSX speakers, the problem is alaways the same, after few minutes the volume starts to dicrease till 0. And if I start to put the volume up...

• Visitor
  • I have a problem with the latest Spotify version. Playing from windows desktop or iOS or Android on my wifi KEF LSX speakers,  the problem is alaways the same, after few minutes the volume start...
  • LordSummerisle
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    KEF LSX
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Numan one Internetradio Crashes (maybe when Loading Spotify Connect Cover)

Hey guys! First im German, sorry for my English!Im Using a Numan One 2.1 Internetradio. When i try Spotify Connect, the Radio works for about 15-20Seconds. Than it Restarts. It wont Dislplay the Cover of the Song. When im in the Menu and Scrolling ar...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys! First im German, sorry for my English! Im Using a Numan One 2.1 Internetradio. When i try Spotify Connect, the Radio works for about 15-20Seconds. Than it Restarts. It wont Dislplay the C...
  • JvanSteenderen
  • Regular
  • 90 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
  • 90 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 11, iPad Air) Operating System (iOS latest update.)   My Question or Issue I have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad u...
  • SiaHi
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 85 replies
  • 18 likes

Compatible MP3 Players in 2023

HelloMy daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last community post I could find on this was early 2000 a...

• Hello My daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution SpotifyConnect not finding speaker groups

Hi, I bought 5 JBL Playlist and set them up using Google Home. This worked perfectly fine, I can find and play music on all speakers. Then I started setting up various groups, the first day this worked perfectly fine as well and I could connect with ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...he first day this worked perfectly fine as well and I could connect with all of them.  Somehow when I returned from work the next day, they all disappeared in the spotify app. I still see them i...
  • filmfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't link to Tinder's account to my Spotify.

PlanPremium DuoCountryBrazilDeviceRedmi Note 12Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueI will be as detailed as possible from the beginning:-On Tinder, I click on the "Add Spotify to your profile" button;-It opens another window inside Tinder ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ne old and deleted Tinder I created a time ago. -I removed the previously linked Tinder account from the connected Apps/Sites list and have tried again some times after that, but the exactly error s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa Spotify Skill - can't connect due to geographical restrictions

PlanPremium DuoCountryRomaniaDeviceAndroid Hi, I'm trying to add the spotify skill to the Alexa App.Both, the Amazon account and Spotify are on Romania and I'm paying premium accounts for both. (I saw a solution on the forums to change the location t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Romania Device Android   Hi, I'm trying to add the spotify skill to the Alexa App. Both, the Amazon account and Spotify are on Romania and I'm paying premium acc...
  • dominoman
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Smart TVs/Streaming Sticks

Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to a friend's Roku streaming stick for months, when a...

• Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect stopped suddenly.

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiOS devices and Macbook Air 2017. and Marantz NA-11S1Operating SystemiOS 17.0.3, MacOS 12.7My Question or IssueAfter This time spotify update. My Spotify connect can not connect to the MArantz NA11, It was worke...

• Casual Listener
  • ...My Spotify connect can not connect to the MArantz NA11, It was worked well previously and no issue until now days.  I can find the NA11 in the device list. and if I try to connect, it is hang o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Soundtouch app not playing Spotify

Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did remove Spotify from the soundtouch app and reinstall bu...

• Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did r...
  • Mvanmalderen
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify auto-pause while connected to discord

+ VOTE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!! I'll preface this with the fact that I've seen one similar post to this, but the reasoning for the other post was basically a direct violation of Spotify TOS and the real issues couldn't be further from that. This issue w...

• ...y friends directly with the app because connecting my Spotify leads to constant adjustment and constant irritation with trying to figure out what is currently making my Spotify pause every 30 seconds....
  • Kokusz1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Apple Watch won't let me listen on my Apple Watch.

Whenever I want to listen over my Apple Watch which is connected to my Headphones, Spotify won't let me play on the Watch itself unless I Completely turn of my iPhone.First I thought this was a weird feature until some weirder stuff started happening...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I want to listen over my Apple Watch which is connected to my Headphones, Spotify won't let me play on the Watch itself unless I Completely turn of my iPhone. First I thought this was a w...
  • Chrispyguy
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect keeps stopping and disconnecting

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevice(Multiple devices, either controlling or playing)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueSpotify connect keeps stopping after playing somewhere between 30 seconds and about 3 songs max. We use Spotify conn...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device (Multiple devices, either controlling or playing) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Spotify connect keeps stopping after p...
  • Karljma
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes

Argon Stream 3 is now rebooting again when playing Spotify Connect?

Yesterday my Argon worked fine with a url block setup in my router blocking i.scdn.co. But today it startede rebooting again. wth. What url do I need to block now or what is going on? What are Spotify doing and is there a workaround? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday my Argon worked fine with a url block setup in my router blocking i.scdn.co. But today it startede rebooting again. wth.   What url do I need to block now or what is going on? ...
  • AdamGrausen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug sur ma television

PlanGratuit/PremiumPaysFrance Appareil(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro fin 2016)Système opérateur(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.) Ma question ou mon problèmeLorsque je mets ma musique sur ma télévision parfois le son se coupe mais la ...

• Plan Gratuit/Premium Pays France  Appareil (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro fin 2016) Système opérateur (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.)   Ma question ou mon problè...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution podcast

Plan/PremiumCountryegypt Deviceiphone 13 proOperating System My Question or Issuewhy podcast videos wont appear like i cant watch a podcast video

•   Plan /Premium Country egypt  Device iphone 13 pro Operating System     My Question or Issue why podcast videos wont appear like i cant watch a podcast video
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes