Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Connect

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't load albums or tracks from artist.

I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.

• I can't load any Lewis Black albums or tracks. It will highlight if selected but will not do anything else. Please help. Thank you.  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution steam webbrowser/ connection Phone-Pc problem

PlanPremiumCountry Austria Device(LG x cam)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I need to download the web player and when I try to use my phone to play music on my PC it cant find m...

•   Plan Premium Country  Austria  Device (LG x cam) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay not working on Sony Smart TV (Android)

Plan: FamilyCountry: Australia DeviceSony TV (Autoconnect from Macbook Pro, Google Pixel 2) all on latest OS My Question or IssueI am having trouble getting my TV to autoplay after my playlists end. Does autoplay work on the Android TV app? I listen ...

• ...nd then connecting to my TV through Spotify Connect. Both the laptop and the phone have autoplay enabled in the settings, and autoplay works when playing locally on those devices. I can sort of work a...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] Log in with Spotify: Sorry, couldn't find that.

PlanPremiumCountry ChileDeviceSpotify web playerOperating SystemWindows 7My Question or IssueI can't open Spotify web player. I open the link (https://www.spotify.com/cl) Login with my account, after i open the spotify web player and ask for my accou...

1.PNG 1.PNG
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Chile Device Spotify web player Operating System Windows 7 My Question or Issue I can't open Spotify web player. I open the link (https://www.spotify.com/cl) ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Devices Available does not list MusicCast devices.

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDeviceiPhone 6aOperating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or IssueI am unable to play Spotify via my Yamaha MusicCast devices.Spotify is by far the main source I use on the MusicCast.If this is a Yamaha issue I’m returnin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device iPhone 6a Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue I am unable to play Spotify via my Yamaha MusicCast devices. Spotify is b...
  • AdrianMurray
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Using smartwatch to control Spotify on smartphone

PlanFamilyCountry PolandDeviceRedmi phoneOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello,I am thinking about buying smartwatch which allow me to control spotify located on smartphone. Something like remote to tv.Can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  Poland Device Redmi phone Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello, I am thinking about buying smartwatch w...
  • sasiad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry, couldn't find that.

PlanFreeCountry USDeviceDESKTOPOperating SystemWINDOWS 10 My Question or IssueHello there! Since last week I can't connect to the webplayer because of the error "Sorry, couldn't find that." when i press the button "Log in with Spotify".I've tried ano...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country  US Device DESKTOP Operating System WINDOWS 10   My Question or Issue Hello there! Since last week I can't connect to the webplayer because of the e...
  • saucymandias
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution XBOX ONE: Spotify app and quick spotify side menu need a visible shuffle button

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device:Xbox OneOperating SystemXbox Live > Spotify AppFeature Request Locations:Xbox One Spotify AppXbox One Quick Side Menu Shortcut My Feature Request:Xbox One Spotify App: Playing something fast is super easy already, I just ...

Add shuffle button next to play button in main spotify app.jpg Add shuffle button next to play button in side menu.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device: Xbox One Operating System Xbox Live > Spotify App Feature Request Locations: Xbox One Spotify App Xbox One Quick Side Menu Shortcut  ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to add a CD to Spotify on all devices?

Hey. Recently, some of Taylor Swift's music has been grayed out here in the UK, which is a shame, as I use Spotify on my game console to listen to music in the background. I have the CDs for the albums though, so is there a way I can put the CD music...

• Hey. Recently, some of Taylor Swift's music has been grayed out here in the UK, which is a shame, as I use Spotify on my game console to listen to music in the background.   I have the CDs for...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yamaha receiver spotify connect stops playing after seconds

I had problems with the receiver stopping playback after just a couple of seconds.What I tried was: changing network settings to manual from dhcp, reinstalling firmware, reinstalling spotify app. I then remembered that I visited a fried that had name...

• Casual Listener
  •   I had problems with the receiver stopping playback after just a couple of seconds. What I tried was: changing network settings to manual from dhcp, reinstalling firmware, reinstalling spotif...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! B&O and Spotify Connect

I have troubles to use my Spotify Connect on my B&O A9. They wont connect! just stuck on "connecting" for maybe 5 seconds, then continue on my phone, not the speaker, however Airplay works perfect! thats just not viable with my Android Phone and Wind...

• Regular
  • I have troubles to use my Spotify Connect on my B&O A9.   They wont connect! just stuck on "connecting" for maybe 5 seconds, then continue on my phone, not the speaker, however Airplay w...
  • mkwan
  • Casual Listener
  • 100 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 100 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify integration removed from Pioneer X-HM72D

Premium user. I am disappointed that Spotify custom integration is removed from Pioneer X-HM72D. Other forms of connecting are not sufficient - bluetooth, aux etc... I have bought network player so that it works as a network player. I did not want to...

• Premium user. I am disappointed that Spotify custom integration is removed from Pioneer X-HM72D. Other forms of connecting are not sufficient - bluetooth, aux etc... I have bought network player so t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song distortion on Android and W10

Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorted and cutted, sounds really bad and what's interest...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I have a problem with some specific songs and is really annoying, I've tried many things to fix it and the problem still showing, basically, the songs at some specific points they sound distorte...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [playlist] Collaborative playlist not showing up on third party devices

PlanFree/Premium: PremiumCountry: The Netherlands Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 10,) My Question or Issue:I found out that my collaborative playlists are not showing up on third party App’s, like Nike+ Run Club app, and devices, such as my car...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ot showing up on third party App’s, like Nike+ Run Club app, and devices, such as my car radio. I Don’t have this issue with other playlists, including public playlists and the ones of f...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution File format and bitrate on spotify connect.

Hallo all. I am a premium subscriber I have a Denon unit I use lot with Spotify connect. It works really well. Mostly the sound quality is pretty good. But ones in a while on some tracks, I think they sound a bit rough. I know that listening on my ph...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo all.  I am a premium subscriber  I have a Denon unit I use  lot with Spotify connect. It works really well.    Mostly the sound quality is pretty good. But ones i...
  • ShDK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa keeps playing disliked songs

Hello,I recently acquired an Amazon Echo (my first device with Alexa) which is linked to my Spotify Premium account (as a prefered music service). The problem:when I asked Alexa to play specific playlists like Discover Weekly or Release Radar, it kee...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently acquired an Amazon Echo (my first device with Alexa) which is linked to my Spotify Premium account (as a prefered music service).   The problem: when I asked Alexa to play ...
  • MrPeer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Top artists still not fixed!

PlanPremium My Question or Issue The issue mentioned in question in 2016 about displaying top artists accurately still persists. It's been two years for christ sake, how long does it take to do bug fixing? If any of us were working with this speed fo...

• Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  The issue mentioned in question in 2016 about displaying top artists accurately still persists. It's been two years for christ sake, how long does i...
  • William_13
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Unavailable

Hi! My podcast, ECO CHIC, is hosted via Blubrry + was submitted to spotify last week. I see through Blubrry the podcast was approved + added, and I have a link to where my show should be available. However, when I click the link, it is not active. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My podcast, ECO CHIC, is hosted via Blubrry + was submitted to spotify last week. I see through Blubrry the podcast was approved + added, and I have a link to where my show should be available. H...
  • shawnmx
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution On Tour Songkick concerts not showing in my artist page

Hi guys, my listed concerts on Songkick are not visible in my Spotify artist page.Tested with Windows and IOS, and still the same. Have the Spotify App in Windows and also in IOS. Same resultMy Songkick page is:https://www.songkick.com/artists/924817...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, my listed concerts on Songkick are not visible in my Spotify artist page. Tested with Windows and IOS, and still the same. Have the Spotify App in Windows and also in IOS. Same result ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Desktop and Denon avr-x2400h (Spotify Connect enabled)

Using any android phone and ios I can send music to the Denon, no problemBut using spotify desktop on the same lan, I can't see the Denon. Only after I connect from a phone , I can see it on Spotify Desktop Premium Plan

• Casual Listener
  • Using any android phone and ios I can send music to the Denon, no problem But using spotify desktop on the same lan, I can't see the Denon.   Only after I connect from a phone , I can see i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes