Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Denon

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Device don't show in web player

Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) installed on another PC and logged in with a different ac...

• Regular
  • Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) i...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not connect to HEOS

PlanPremium (Family)CountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 14.8My Question or IssueSince a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already restarted everything, even did a hard reset of the HEOS. I also trie...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Switzerland Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 14.8 My Question or Issue Since a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Denon DNP-730AE and spotify pause and unpause opposing

Hello, I have a Denon DNP-730AE Network audio receiver connected to a Denon PMA-720 AE amplifier and that connected to some speakers, and recently it went from not working to working and repeat, and now having this weird issue. Whenever i try to play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Denon DNP-730AE Network audio receiver connected to a Denon PMA-720 AE amplifier and that connected to some speakers, and recently it went from not working to working and r...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing on Denon DRA-800h

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany Device(Samsung Galaxy S7, Surface Pro 6)Operating System(Android , Windows 10) My Question or IssueThe Denon HEOS app opens the Spotify app to connect via WIFI/LAN to the Denon DRA-800H. However, the Denon is not disp...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany   Device (Samsung Galaxy S7, Surface Pro 6) Operating System (Android , Windows 10)   My Question or Issue The Denon HEOS app opens the S...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artists still appear in my release radar

To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german rap and I listen to Psytrance and Metal). How can ...

• Casual Listener
  • To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german...
  • Siegfried216
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Other
    Symbian
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution my music was taken down from Spotify incorrectly

hello my name is paris vendi for some reason, my album is missing from the platform and I am confused as to whyI asked my distributor and they said that it was taken down because of a fake playlist but I have never purchased or asked to be on any pla...

• Visitor
  • hello my name is paris vendi    for some reason, my album is missing from the platform  and I am confused as to why I asked my distributor and they  said that it was taken...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
    Onkyo
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove my Denon AVR from another account

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDeviceDenon AVR-S650H My Question or IssueHi,How can I remove my Denon AVR from other persons account ?Just recently someone started "using" my Denon AVR and random times.The thing is that for a long time my account is the onl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Latvia Device Denon AVR-S650H   My Question or Issue Hi, How can I remove my Denon AVR from other persons account ? Just recently someone started "using" my Denon...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Troubleshooting my HEOS Bar soundbar

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMacbook Air 2020Operating SystemMac OS Catalina My Question or IssueSo I'm trouble to troubleshoot my sound issues when using Spotify Connect and my HEOS Bar (Original version) with two HEOS 1 as surrounds. I don't have issu...

• Casual Listener
  • ...idn't seem to help.   I've also contacted Denon just in case it's faulty.
  • explosivefruit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I don't get daily drives

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceMicrosoft Windows and Samsung Note 5Operating SystemAndroid version 7.0, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI don't get daily drives at all but everyone else does. I think it's a country thing but it's unfair that othe...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Microsoft Windows and Samsung Note 5 Operating System Android version 7.0, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I don't get daily drives at all bu...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My payment was on 17.08 and they ask me to pay again, and it's not even 17.09

Plan Premium Country Romania Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max / Desktop Windows) Operating System (iOS 13.6.1 / Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello there Spotify Community! I have an issue with the payment of my plan, I was charged on 17.08 for the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max / Desktop Windows) Operating System (iOS 13.6.1 / Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Hello there Spotify ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    Other
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to specific zone of receiver

Nowadays much receivers which have spotify have zones. Using zones you can play different sources of music like spotify on a selected set of speakers.When you connect to the receiver to play spotify, spotify always plays this on the main zone. On the...

• Music Fan
  • Nowadays much receivers which have spotify have zones.  Using zones you can play different sources of music like spotify on a selected set of speakers. When you connect to the receiver to play ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
    Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Volume dropout

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceSamsung S8, Denon AVR, Windows 10Operating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueBeen using Spotify for some time, without any issues. Yesterday, on several devices, the volume will softly drop for less than a secon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device Samsung S8, Denon AVR, Windows 10 Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Been using Spotify for some time, without any i...
  • markfd1958
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account not working with HEOS wifi speakers

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 and Lenovo IdeaPad U330p pcOperating SystemAndroid phone and Windows 10 pc My Question or IssueSuddenly I cannot make Heos work with my spotify account both on Android phone and PC. It works when my bo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Samsung Galaxy S7 and Lenovo IdeaPad U330p pc Operating System Android phone and Windows 10 pc   My Question or Issue Suddenly I cannot make...
  • EvlutionryRejct
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Heos

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 7, iPad Air, Iphone X. My Question or IssueI have several Denon HEOS speakers, Spotify lists my Google Chromecast Audio but not my Denon HEOS speakers.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 7, iPad Air, Iphone X.   My Question or Issue I have several Denon HEOS speakers, Spotify lists my Google Chromecast Audio but not my Denon H...
  • EvlutionryRejct
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create your playlist on spotify?

How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist then add your lovely song can you hear others song

• Visitor
  • How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist  then add your lovely son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange

I have not seen a less friendly interface before.the text of the errors is absolutely not informative.guess what is wrong - impossible!choosing traffic lights from google capcha for every move is disgusting I also had to guess to fill the field music...

• Casual Listener
  • I have not seen a less friendly interface before. the text of the errors is absolutely not informative. guess what is wrong - impossible! choosing traffic lights from google capcha for every move ...
  • peaven
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Marantz
    music
    Samsung
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove Denon soundbar from another account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a problem with unauthorized access to my soundbar via Spotify Connection feature. Some...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I ...
  • ptrgrt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other