Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Developer

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] (and Android) Fix App Stability

I love Spotify, the library is great and the app is very clean and easy to navigate. But**bleep** fix your apps. The desktop app crashes on me two or three times a day, and I have to dig through the task manager and close the 2-4 background processes...

• I love Spotify, the library is great and the app is very clean and easy to navigate. But**bleep** fix your apps. The desktop app crashes on me two or three times a day, and I have to dig through the ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Developer] Options get hidden in the menu when clicking the three dots beside a song

In the desktop version, the drop-down mostly opens below the three dots, and some options get hidden. I have to scroll the page up to see the full menu of the song options. Only sometimes the drop-down opens upwards and that's when I can see all the ...

• Regular
  • In the desktop version, the drop-down mostly opens below the three dots, and some options get hidden. I have to scroll the page up to see the full menu of the song options. Only sometimes the drop-do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] Bring back personalised usernames

In the new software update, when creating a new account, you can't choose your username, only your display name, whereas your username gets composed to that of a randomised set of letters and numbers. Since this makes it hard for other people to find...

• Visitor
  • In the new software update, when creating a new account, you can't choose your username, only your display name, whereas your username gets composed to that of a randomised set of letters and numbers...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Developer] Remove Specific AUTOPLAY Song Option

There is one song that ALWAYS plays after an album finishes on AUTOPLAY. And I can't stand it!!! Please give users the simple click option to 'REMOVE TRACK FROM AUTOPLAY'. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • There is one song that ALWAYS plays after an album finishes on AUTOPLAY. And I can't stand it!!! Please give users the simple click option to 'REMOVE TRACK FROM AUTOPLAY'.    Thank you.
  • ArpanDas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Developer] JUST HELP ME GET INTO MY SPOTIFY

I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives me AUTH:2 error when I try to log into spotify fro...

• Visitor
  • I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Developer] List all artists in apple carplay

In songs that are collaborated by multiple artists, only the first one is listed in Apple Carplay. I would hear a new voice in a song and get frustrated because I have no idea who it is. I would like to know all the artists who are singing it. Please...

• In songs that are collaborated by multiple artists, only the first one is listed in Apple Carplay. I would hear a new voice in a song and get frustrated because I have no idea who it is. I would...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Developer] STOP THE ADVERTISING TO PREMIUM USERS!!!!

I PAY FOR YOUR PREMIUM SERVICE TO NOT BE ADVERTISED TO. YET, YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH POPUPS ONTO MY APP TO START USING OTHER SERVICES AND LISTEN TO PROMOTED CONTENT.AGAIN, I PAY YOU TO NOT HAVE ADSMAKE THIS STOP OR YOU CAN KISS MY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION G...

• Casual Listener
  • I PAY FOR YOUR PREMIUM SERVICE TO NOT BE ADVERTISED TO. YET, YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH POPUPS ONTO MY APP TO START USING OTHER SERVICES AND LISTEN TO PROMOTED CONTENT. AGAIN, I PAY YOU TO NOT HAVE...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PlayStation5][Developer] Re-launching Spotify on PS5 without a restart

Here's the setup: I'm listening to the Spotify app on my PS5, then I properly close the Spotify app to do something else on my PS5, then I go back to the Spotify app, but it refuses to function, giving me an error message with a bunch of random lette...

• Here's the setup: I'm listening to the Spotify app on my PS5, then I properly close the Spotify app to do something else on my PS5, then I go back to the Spotify app, but it refuses to function,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    PlayStation5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Developer] Artists with same name

Please do not mix up bands with same name. I don't know who the above artist/band is but he is not the Dutch symphonic metal band called delain

rocket11_0-1612604234545.png
  • Please do not mix up bands with same name.  I don't know who the above artist/band is but he is not the Dutch symphonic metal band called delain
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] quality issue

How come YouTube music quality seems higher and volume is louder than Spotify even when both apps are set to same volume level and both are set to very high streaming quality?

• How come YouTube music quality seems higher and volume is louder than Spotify even when both apps are set to same volume level and both are set to very high streaming quality?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Developer] Spotify web player

Hello! Everytime I go to Spotfiy.com, I have to go through multiple more steps to get to my webplayer. Once I am logged in, if I type Spotify.com, it should go directly to my WebPlayer, not my account page. I believe I should not have to go through m...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Everytime I go to Spotfiy.com, I have to go through multiple more steps to get to my webplayer.    Once I am logged in, if I type Spotify.com, it should go directly to my ...
  • CrookedParadise
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Developer] Spotify needs to get it together

Ever since Spotify did their massive update about 2 years ago their platform has been absolute garbage. sometimes the app won't even open for no reason I have perfect connectivity issues and can connect to all of my other apps. sometimes songs just s...

• Visitor
  • Ever since Spotify did their massive update about 2 years ago their platform has been absolute garbage. sometimes the app won't even open for no reason I have perfect connectivity issues and can conn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] An Spotify internal, passwordless authentification

If you install spotify on a new device,like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service.Due to my experience with IT, I know it's possible to create an secure and passwordless authentifica...

• Casual Listener
  • If you install spotify on a new device, like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service. Due to my experience with IT, I know it's pos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Roku][Developer] Roku does not obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists.

Hey there,Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar). Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a broken player and experience. My Roku3 has the latest Spotify ap...

• Hey there, Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar).  Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a broke...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    roku
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] Spotify employs liars.

Look I have had issues with spotify in the past. The first issue was resolved as well as could be. After that I contacted spotify about one issue three times. I had one person at spotify email me saying they could fix the problem. One employee Marlon...

• Regular
  • Look I have had issues with spotify in the past. The first issue was resolved as well as could be. After that I contacted spotify about one issue three times. I had one person at spotify email me say...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix repeat/shuffle bug in Teslas

Please fix the bug with syncing repeat/shuffle to the car when using Spotify outside of the car. For years music keeps getting stuck after a single song when having used repeat/sync before on any other plattform on the same Premium account. Example: ...

• Regular
  • Please fix the bug with syncing repeat/shuffle to the car when using Spotify outside of the car. For years music keeps getting stuck after a single song when having used repeat/sync before on any oth...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Developer
    Tesla
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes