Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Discovery & Promo

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist profile

Hey guys, so I’ve got a release coming out later in April, distributed through TuneCore at the beginning of March, and I’d love to send people to the page to presage the single, but I don’t have a profile yet to send them to. This is my first release...

• Hey guys, so I’ve got a release coming out later in April, distributed through TuneCore at the beginning of March, and I’d love to send people to the page to presage the single, but I don’t have a pr...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists adding popular artists for promotion

Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report this activity?

• Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Release Radar still working?

Hi!I'm curious to see how Release-Radar works nowadays. About 3 years ago, I released a song that had about 250 new listeners from the Release Radar playlists.A few months ago, I released a new song that received... 2 plays from Release Radar...Worth...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! I'm curious to see how Release-Radar works nowadays.  About 3 years ago, I released a song that had about 250 new listeners from the Release Radar playlists. A few months ago, I release...
  • samkruger
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid playing the last and firts second of a song

Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286)and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first second of the songs!Is there a way the use it even in my personal playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286) and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first  second of th...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hello?!?!?

this website is hard to use i can't post my question i can't click on my profile HELLO?!?!?

• Roadie
  • this website is hard to use i can't post my question i can't click on my profile HELLO?!?!?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impact of canvas video to pitching process

Hello, please have anybody experience with impact of canvas video to the pitching process? There are some "Bonus points" if we will have it or we can upload it when the pitching process runs?I'm just thinking If I should push the unreleased single to...

• Hello,   please have anybody experience with impact of canvas video to the pitching process? There are some "Bonus points" if we will have it or we can upload it when the pitching process runs...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Slow links on Spotify chat

Whenever I attempt to goto and join a community my systems just gangs, tries to load. IF it does load it takes a long long time. What's up?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I attempt to goto and join a community my systems just gangs, tries to load. IF it does load it takes a long long time.  What's up?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisment is too loud

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1BEQTVGzOfQOVhqlehwYhN?si=TM14D7iDQnOoi0RebI05Zg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1This advertisement is so annoying and loud. Pls take a proper action. People who heard this advertisement may feel shocked with the sudde...

• https://open.spotify.com/artist/1BEQTVGzOfQOVhqlehwYhN?si=TM14D7iDQnOoi0RebI05Zg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1 This advertisement is so annoying and loud. Pls take a proper action. People...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast new episode not shown

Hello everyone, I posted a new podcast episode on my podcast today and it is not being displayed on Spotify. All other podcast aggregators are showing the episode correctly, however on Spotify not. In order to try to force Spotify to update the feed,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,    I posted a new podcast episode on my podcast today and it is not being displayed on Spotify. All other podcast aggregators are showing the episode correctly, however on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes