Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Ford SYNC

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No se reproducen canciones en modo sin conexion

Hola, Como mencionaba, descargo playlist para escuchar en modo sin conexión, al parecer se descargan, aparecen con el icono verde e incluso algunas se reproducen en tiempo pero no se escucha nada. ¿A qué se debe?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,  Como mencionaba, descargo playlist para escuchar en modo sin conexión, al parecer se descargan, aparecen con el icono verde e incluso algunas se reproducen en tiempo pero no se escucha n...
  • Jfel
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Ford SYNC
    music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify lagging hard on PlayStation 4

I just can't listen to 10s of music without lag and freeze. I don't know why this happen because on my phone and on notebook Spotify works just fine (i tested them at the same time), without any lag or freeze, it only happens on the PlayStation 4 and...

• Casual Listener
  • I just can't listen to 10s of music without lag and freeze. I don't know why this happen because on my phone and on notebook Spotify works just fine (i tested them at the same time), without any lag ...
  • ryan2brown-ca
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Ford SYNC
    Samsung
    Symbian
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Ford Sync 3- Unable to browse all songs

In earlier versions of Spotify for Android (5'ish), and while using Ford Sync 3 the re was an option called "Browse" and I believe it was called "all songs".This would give access to all music that wasn't in a particular playlist. Basically a huge un...

• In earlier versions of Spotify for Android (5'ish), and while using Ford Sync 3 the re was an option called "Browse" and I believe it was called "all songs". This would give access to all music that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sarki listem silindi

Spotify'de bütün albümlerim herseyim kendiliğinden siliniyor, önceden albumlerim kalırdı tekrar indirirdim suan albümler de görünmüyor hersey silinmiş. Eğer çözüm bulunmazsa üyeliğimi iptal edicem.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify'de bütün albümlerim herseyim kendiliğinden siliniyor, önceden albumlerim kalırdı tekrar indirirdim suan albümler de görünmüyor hersey silinmiş. Eğer çözüm bulunmazsa üyeliğimi iptal edicem.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    Philips
    ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Support for SmartDeviceLink (SDL) vs. Ford's AppLink technology?

Hello Spotify and community, since the Spotify mobile app supports Ford's AppLink technology for integration with Ford in-vehicle infotainment systems [1], I was wondering (from a developer's point of view) if the Spotify mobile app provides the same...

• Hello Spotify and community,   since the Spotify mobile app supports Ford's AppLink technology for integration with Ford in-vehicle infotainment systems [1], I was wondering (from a developer'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

7.1 Version not Works on my Ford Fiesta 2016

I have the 7.1.0.1025 version and since the last update i cant connect Spotify with my car.I only have Premium to use Spotify at car...

• I have the 7.1.0.1025 version and since the last update i cant connect Spotify with my car. I only have Premium to use Spotify at car...
  • tazzharm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sync 3 Ford/Lincoln

Hi there is a presets button that by all indications would allow yone to save their favorite playlists or radio stations, there is nothing however I can find to tell me how to set the presets up, any help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there is a presets button that by all indications would allow yone to save their favorite playlists or radio stations, there is nothing however I can find to tell me how to set the presets up, any...
  • plehnert
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync 3 Ford/Lincoln broke skip/next song after update

Kind of self explinatory but any update after 5.5.0.653 I cannot skip tracks after the first few seconds of the song starts playing. Anybody else have this issue? Is there a solution? SPOTIFY will you fix this. I contacted spotify support but pretty ...

• Casual Listener
  • Kind of self explinatory but any update after 5.5.0.653 I cannot skip tracks after the first few seconds of the song starts playing.  Anybody else have this issue?  Is there a solution?&nbs...
  • marcosoliman86
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync 3 not showing all music.

2016 F150 Sync 3 App Link not showing all artists and albums. The artist list goes all the way to m and the albums go all the way to f and the ends. Any idea how to correct this.

• 2016 F150 Sync 3 App Link not showing all artists and albums. The artist list goes all the way to m and the albums go all the way to f and the ends. Any idea how to correct this.
  • killjoy3366
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove API access from account

I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How? IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE AN ERROR IF IT BLENDS IN? Serious...

• I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How?   IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play current song!

I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not it is conected to the internet. I have it selected ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not ...
  • spydx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Notifications not working

About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow. I already try to reinstall the aplicattion and that dont work Hope that i can get s...

• About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow.   I already try to reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync 3 and Spotify issues

I bought a brand new F-150 with Sync 3. Spotify works but it looks like when it downloads my artists and albums, it truncates the list (it seems to get to around artists that start with the letter "F" before stopping). Does anyone have a clue on why ...

• Gig Goer
  • I bought a brand new F-150 with Sync 3. Spotify works but it looks like when it downloads my artists and albums, it truncates the list (it seems to get to around artists that start with the letter "F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Ford Sync2 (>11/2014)

Hello all,I picked up a new car (ford Mondeo) last month with sync 2 on it. Is there anything special that I need to do to make Spotify app work? It's even impossible to install Spotify I can only manage Spotify directly on the phone, not with the sc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I picked up a new car (ford Mondeo) last month with sync 2 on it. Is there anything special that I need to do to make Spotify app work?   It's even impossible to insta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FORD Sync playback options no longer available.

Prior to last update I could use Ford Sync voice commands to "Choose Artist", "Choose Playlist", "Browse" etc. After latest spotify update these commands are no longer accessible, to confirm this when playing a track and selecteing the 'More' button,...

• Regular
  • Prior to last update I could use Ford Sync voice commands to "Choose Artist", "Choose Playlist", "Browse" etc. After latest spotify update these commands are no longer accessible, to confirm this whe...
  • Riggsy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford sync; not everything downloads for voice commands

I am using Spotify and ford sync (from a nexus 5). I have quite a lot of artists, albums and Playlist these days, though not a huge number downloaded at any given time.When I try to use voice commands,i find that I not everything loads. So if I try, ...

• I am using Spotify and ford sync (from a nexus 5). I have quite a lot of artists, albums and Playlist these days, though not a huge number downloaded at any given time. When I try to use voice com...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Wrong songs playing

There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from there new album plays the wrong song. I looked up the ...

• There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist-disappeared missing but showing on profile.

Hello, on any app (Roku, Android, etc...) I have a play list that doesn't not show up under the my music tab. When I click my profile, it is there. I can even download it for offline mode, but it still doesn't show up under my music lists. <br><br>Th...

• Hello, on any app (Roku, Android, etc...) I have a play list that doesn't not show up under the my music tab. When I click my profile, it is there. I can even download it for offline mode, but it s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes