Announcements
We're aware that some podcasts are unplayable right now. Additional info can be found here.

Topics with Label: library

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa shuffles Spotify library even if I have shuffle turned off

PlanPremiumDeviceMoto G5sOperating SystemAndroid 8.1 My Question or IssueA while ago Alexa started shuffling through my liked songs whenever I asked her to play my Spotify library, despite having shuffle turned off - which is weird, because it used t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Moto G5s Operating System Android 8.1   My Question or Issue A while ago Alexa started shuffling through my liked songs whenever I asked her to play my Spotify library...
  • Alex
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Alexa Echo
    library
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Alexa doesnt play my liked songs in order when i ask her to play my library

My Question or IssueWhen I ask alexa to play my library or to play my liked songs it always shuffles it and it doesnt just start from the top which sucks because I have a ton of liked songs and I just usually want to hear whatever the latest songs I'...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue When I ask alexa to play my library or to play my liked songs it always shuffles it and it doesnt just start from the top which sucks because I have a ton of liked songs and I j...
  • Spudds
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Alexa
    library
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes