Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: Logitech

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Logitech Smart Radio

I just bought the Logitech Smart Radio (not Squeezebox). and donwloaded the UE iPhone App. I can connect to my smart radio etc. If I want to connect with the Spotify App within the ue App I have to enter my unsername - I tried email an the username t...

• I just bought the Logitech Smart Radio (not Squeezebox). and donwloaded the UE iPhone App. I can connect to my smart radio etc. If I want to connect with the Spotify App within the ue App I have to e...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezbox - no email with the password

Hi! I have a problem with my squeezbox. My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account so I need an username and a password to login on my device. I already have the username (I can see it in my profile). But I don't get a password. I clicked on...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I have a problem with my squeezbox. My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account so I need an username and a password to login on my device. I already have  the username (I...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! bad gateway 502 Squeeze box touch

Hi, I am having big problems with this on my squeeze box touch. I can play my playlists but anytime I try to access my starred items this message comes up. I have tried re installing the spotify app for the squeezebox on the handset and via an androi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am having big problems with this on my squeeze box touch.   I can play my playlists but anytime I try to access my starred items this message comes up.   I have tri...
  • Chewiiie
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No 'radio' function for Spotify on Squeezebox Touch?

A function I appreciate a lot on my smartphone ist the 'radio' function, which makes a playlist of music pieces similar to the one Istart with. I did not find it in Spotify on my Squeezebox Touch. Do you have some idea or information? Thanks in advan...

• Casual Listener
  • A function I appreciate a lot on my smartphone ist the 'radio' function, which makes a playlist of music pieces similar to the one Istart with. I did not find it in Spotify on my Squeezebox Touch. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium does not allow to play on Squeezebox

I have a Spotify Premium account, using the system in Poland. Based on the information here: http://support.spotify.com/pl/learn-more/faq/#!/article/connect-devices/?in=search I should be able to link Squeezebox to my Spotify account. Unfortunatelly ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account, using the system in Poland. Based on the information here: http://support.spotify.com/pl/learn-more/faq/#!/article/connect-devices/?in=search I should be able to...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help running Spotify over a home network please!

Hello, I have up till now been using the following setup.... Music stored on a D-link NAS running 'sharecenter' Streamed via my squeezebox (duet) across my home network to my audio receiver Using my ipad as the remote I have now got Spotify Premium b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have up till now been using the following setup....   Music stored on a D-link NAS running 'sharecenter' Streamed via my squeezebox (duet) across my home network to my ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Support for Squeezebox v2/v3?

Are there any plans to support Squeezebox models besides the Squeezebox Radio? The Radio is not exactly a high-fi listening platform! I might as well listen through my computer's sound bar. Woo. I have a well established listening setup based on a Sq...

• Regular
  • Are there any plans to support Squeezebox models besides the Squeezebox Radio?  The Radio is not exactly a high-fi listening platform!  I might as well listen through my computer's sound ba...
  • Orthonormal
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Logitch Squeezebox Radio in Ireland

Does anyone know when this feature will be switched on for Ireland now that Spotify is active in the Republic?

• Does anyone know when this feature will be switched on for Ireland now that Spotify is active in the Republic?
  • iFlipper
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech Squeezebox Touch - Region Problem

Reading the postings from about a year ago, I see this is a common problem, but I do not see any solution being put forward. Every week I search for tracks to listen to when we have friends in. I scan the tracks on my PC and put them in to a playlist...

• Regular
  • ...riends in.  I scan the tracks on my PC and put them in to a playlist.  I then listen via the Logitech Squeezebox Touch and my sound system.  Several times in the course of the evening i...
  • ilija69
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Logitech
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Squeezebox "This track is not available in your region"

I am getting more and more occurences of tracks becoming unavailable. I'm using latest version of Squeezebox and have a Premium subscription to Spotify. The message "This track is not available in your region" happens on a playlist with tracks that I...

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting more and more occurences of tracks becoming unavailable. I'm using latest version of Squeezebox and have a Premium subscription to Spotify. The message "This track is not available in yo...
  • danlih
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes