Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Mac

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

New Spotify Beta player on Last.fm

Please see the site update thread on GetSatisfaction and send bug reports to that official support forum: https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/spotify-beta-player

• Roadie
  • Please see the site update thread on GetSatisfaction and send bug reports to that official support forum:   https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/spotify-beta-player  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Block spotify for iptables

Hello I need to block spotify by iptables. Find these spotify ip ranges: - 78.31.8.0/21- 193.182.8.0/21- 194.68.28.0/22- 193.235.32.0/24- 193.235.203.0/24- 193.235.206.0/24 I have doubts with the rules to throw everything serious so the first for exa...

• Hello I need to block spotify by iptables. Find these spotify ip ranges:   - 78.31.8.0/21 - 193.182.8.0/21 - 194.68.28.0/22 - 193.235.32.0/24 - 193.235.203.0/24 - 193.235.206.0/24  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web player doesn't play (Chrome)

For the past few weeks, I have been unable to play music on the Web Player via Chrome in PC (Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (32-bit)) or Mac. I've resent cookies and browsing data. I made sure that "Web Player" was selected under "Devices." I...

• For the past few weeks, I have been unable to play music on the Web Player via Chrome in PC (Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (32-bit)) or Mac.    I've resent cookies and browsing d...
  • Ardilluminati
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lowered bitrate from 320kbps to 256kbps on Premium

According to this page: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/What-bitrate-does-Spotify-use-for-streaming/ Premium quality is now 256kbps Ogg Vorbis, which seems to be a very recent change, it used to be 320kbps. Can you please clarify this? What is...

• Gig Goer
  • According to this page: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/What-bitrate-does-Spotify-use-for-streaming/   Premium quality is now 256kbps Ogg Vorbis, which seems to be a very recent ch...
  • HenrikStevn
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Tropical Hip Hop looking for Spotify playlists

Hello my name is Delly, I'm from Harlem. My family heritage is Trinidadian and I'm trying to bring that island funk to hip hop. My track trini King is already on Spotify looking for any if all playlists to feature me on it. Here's the Spotify link ht...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my name is Delly, I'm from Harlem. My family heritage is Trinidadian and I'm trying to bring that island funk to hip hop. My track trini King is already on Spotify looking for any if all playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player has songs that desktop doesn't??

I have some songs that aren't available for playing (they're grey in my playlist) on my phone and desktop app, but when I opened up web player those songs were playable (they weren't grey and i actually played them)! I had both desktop and web player...

• I have some songs that aren't available for playing (they're grey in my playlist) on my phone and desktop app, but when I opened up web player those songs were playable (they weren't grey and i actua...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Has the map which shows where artists are being played removed? Why?

You used to be ablet open the about-page for an artist and show where in the world the songs are being played. I found that data very interesting, is it no longer available?

• Casual Listener
  • You used to be ablet open the about-page for an artist and show where in the world the songs are being played. I found that data very interesting, is it no longer available?
  • Muffe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Releases for You section is missing

I know this issue has been opened before, but I couldn't find any thread with a definitive answer. My account stopped showing the "New Releases for You" section under the "Discover" tab about 6 months ago. This occurs on all devices. I've spoken to o...

• I know this issue has been opened before, but I couldn't find any thread with a definitive answer. My account stopped showing the "New Releases for You" section under the "Discover" tab about 6 month...
  • ZFDiamond
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song on laptop messing up everything

Hey guys,I had a bunch of hollywood undead music on my laptop that was also in my spotify library. I accidently renamed a spanish music file I use in video production as background music as Party by Myself by Hollywood undead. The problem is, now no ...

• Hey guys, I had a bunch of hollywood undead music on my laptop that was also in my spotify library. I accidently renamed a spanish music file I use in video production as background music as Party b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Issues

I try to listen to music with the Web Player on Safari on a Macbook Pro. Everything is up to date. The issue is that songs will start to play, but then they freeze. It sounds similar to what CDs would sound like when they would start skipping in CD p...

• I try to listen to music with the Web Player on Safari on a Macbook Pro. Everything is up to date. The issue is that songs will start to play, but then they freeze. It sounds similar to what CDs w...
  • hayitstayyy_
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a mechanism to report ad abuse

There needs to be a simple way to reprote problems and abuses for the ads that play on Spotify. At the moment there is no way to provide this feedback to ensure that the ads which play are useful and engaging, not offensive or inappropriate.For examp...

• Regular
  • There needs to be a simple way to reprote problems and abuses for the ads that play on Spotify. At the moment there is no way to provide this feedback to ensure that the ads which play are useful and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums problem with 'singles' cover art album

Hi, I've been noticing this problem ever since spotify has been updated to a newer version, and it has been bugging me out! So before the problem existed, it was quite organized where only saved albums with full tracks are filtered in the "Saved Albu...

Screen Shot 06-22-17 at 06.39 PM.JPG
  • Hi, I've been noticing this problem ever since spotify has been updated to a newer version, and it has been bugging me out!   So before the problem existed, it was quite organized where only s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly doesn't update (3 Weeks in a row)

My discover weekly playlist hasn't updated in 3 weeks now, I was wondering what can be done to solve the issue. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • My discover weekly playlist hasn't updated in 3 weeks now, I was wondering what can be done to solve the issue.   Any help would be appreciated!   Thanks!
  • Acarolnc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What are the "big improvements" to the lyrics feature?

Lyricses on Spotify was a great feature of Spotify but it is removed a long thime ago. Tey say that they will do some updates. See also this earier community post. But what are the "big improvements" that will be added and when comes the first update...

• Lyricses on Spotify was a great feature of Spotify but it is removed a long thime ago. Tey say that they will do some updates. See also this earier community post. But what are the "big improvem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The change to the "New Metal Tracks" playlist not adding new tracks

Going to start a new post because this isn't being answered. I use to look forward to Friday's and getting to listen to new tracks and new albums that came out on the "New Metal Tracks" playlist, but for some reason recently you have changed it so th...

• Visitor
  • Going to start a new post because this isn't being answered.   I use to look forward to Friday's and getting to listen to new tracks and new albums that came out on the "New Metal Tracks" play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't discover playlists anymore?!

I used to search for a genre like "rap" or "deep house" and then press on "see all" on playlists. I would then scroll through hundreds of playlists to fine one that is interesting, without a lot of followers and listen to it. There would always be so...

• Visitor
  • I used to search for a genre like "rap" or "deep house" and then press on "see all" on playlists. I would then scroll through hundreds of playlists to fine one that is interesting, without a lot of f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Button Missing

Radio button still missing in the HTML5 player at open.spotify.com. Button shows up in the Flash player at https://play.spotify.com/radio

• Casual Listener
  • Radio button still missing in the HTML5 player at  open.spotify.com. Button shows up in the Flash player at  https://play.spotify.com/radio   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple tracks play at the same time.

Multiple songs start playing at the same time. Usually it's one song and the next one. I use the web player on via Safari/Chrome/Opera. Only way to fix is to reload the page. Issue seems to be random. Could be due to the Flash player but cannot verif...

• Casual Listener
  •  Multiple songs start playing at the same time. Usually it's one song and the next one. I use the web player on via Safari/Chrome/Opera.    Only way to fix is to reload the page.&nbs...
  • kaynite
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG?] Filter song and It will be played

Hi guys! I've found something that I don't know If its a bug or a special feature, but I think It's interesting to share. If you are playing a song and search for a specific one with the filter while the first is about to end, the one you are looking...

• Hi guys! I've found something that I don't know If its a bug or a special feature, but I think It's interesting to share. If you are playing a song and search for a specific one with the filter while...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

marking a favorite without saving to device

From what I can see, if I 'save' an album or playlist, Spotify puts a copy of the audio files on my device. I don't want to do that. How do I mark an album or playlist without saving the content to my device?

• Music Fan
  • From what I can see, if I 'save' an album or playlist, Spotify puts a copy of the audio files on my device. I don't want to do that.    How do I mark an album or playlist without saving t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes