Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Mac

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Everything is wrong with this Album

Trying to listen Strength to Survive by SOJAWhen you play "Everything changes" it plays "Let you go"When you play "Dont worry" it plays "Everything changes"When you play "Tell me" it plays "Dont worry"When you play "Its not too late" it plays "Tell m...

• Trying to listen Strength to Survive by SOJA When you play "Everything changes" it plays "Let you go" When you play "Dont worry" it plays "Everything changes" When you play "Tell me" it plays...
  • LeRichi
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My band's follower count shows a different number to me than other people who view it

Very strange. I look at my band's follower count and it has been stuck on 67 for the past 3 weeks. My bandmate looks at the follower count and it shows 101 and still growing. What up wit dat? I have tried logging out and in, veiwing on App, Safari, C...

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 4.08.15 PM.png image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Very strange. I look at my band's follower count and it has been stuck on 67 for the past 3 weeks. My bandmate looks at the follower count and it shows 101 and still growing. What up wit dat? I have ...
  • acobberson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle idea: Grey out already played songs.

When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to run through the entire playlist, but in a more random...

• Visitor
  • When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to ru...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix der Woche - Einfluss von Premium Family

Hi - bitte um Info bzw. Hilfe!Seit einigen Monaten ist mein Mix der Woche von der Musikauswahl meiner Mutter, die ich zu meinem Family Account hinzugefügt habe, beeinflusst. Mein Sohn und ich haben Premium Family schon länger und da ist dieses Proble...

• Hi - bitte um Info bzw. Hilfe! Seit einigen Monaten ist mein Mix der Woche von der Musikauswahl meiner Mutter, die ich zu meinem Family Account hinzugefügt habe, beeinflusst. Mein Sohn und ich haben...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not visible for other users

Hello, I've been a Spotify user for approximately 6 years, and in the early days started this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/vvanscherpenseel/playlist/55hNJVORcoQkG9T1Zvd7Tl I recently found out that this playlist is not visible to other use...

• ...5hNJVORcoQkG9T1Zvd7Tl   I recently found out that this playlist is not visible to other users when they browse my profile. The playlist is collaborative, but I don't have the option to make it secret or public...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When playing an album or playlist, only the first song is played

Since a couple of days whenever I press play for an album or playlist, only the first song is played. After that spotify returns to the old queue. I now have to press clear queue to hear the rest of the album or playlist I wanted to hear. This is obv...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a couple of days whenever I press play for an album or playlist, only the first song is played. After that spotify returns to the old queue. I now have to press clear queue to hear the rest of ...
  • Jarnim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Soptify uses too much RAM

I've already downloaded a new version of spotify but it still damage my RAM

• Casual Listener
  • I've already downloaded a new version of spotify but it still damage my RAM
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gift card form bug on Safari macOS

On Safari for macOS, the form for buying a premium gift card has an issue with the "Choose a delivery date" field. The form doesn't display the date format for that field so the users need to guess the proper date format if they want to buy a gift ca...

• Regular
  • On Safari for macOS, the form for buying a premium gift card has an issue with the "Choose a delivery date" field. The form doesn't display the date format for that field so the users need to guess t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Mac
    safari
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem German umlauts äöü in Web Player

German umlauts are not being visualized correctly in Spotify Web Player. Using Google Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit) on OSX 10.11.6.

• Casual Listener
  • German umlauts are not being visualized correctly in Spotify Web Player. Using Google Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit) on OSX 10.11.6.
  • Luigi777
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mystery "New Releases" playlist

I've got a weird problem I haven't been able to figure out at all. It's affecting all my Spotify platforms, including desktop and my phone. (I'm posting in this desktop forum because the desktop is where I first noticed it.)There's a "New Releases" p...

• I've got a weird problem I haven't been able to figure out at all. It's affecting all my Spotify platforms, including desktop and my phone. (I'm posting in this desktop forum because the desktop is w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in current song's title

I have a problem with my Spotify App.The song's title doesn't display properly after the adds. There is still Spotify's add title when the music plays. I'm a regular user, using Spotify on Windows as well as Mac. The bug is on both platforms, even af...

g.png
  • ...indows as well as Mac. The bug is on both platforms, even after reinstalling Spotify.   The only solution by myself is to close the app and reopen it. Then it works fine for a few moments and h...
  • modegiorgi
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

No playlist/album cover after changing and removing It

Hey Spotify Community, I changed my playlist covers (I have 16 playlists in total) and quickly decided that it looked much better with the four first songs as covers. Though I removed my own cover for the playlists, the four songs that where once the...

• Regular
  • Hey Spotify Community,     I changed my playlist covers (I have 16 playlists in total) and quickly decided that it looked much better with the four first songs as covers.   Though...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mac] Sorting bugs on Local Files page

Initially, I thought it was an isolated issue for me, but looks like more people are seeing this over here. What happens is that when you click "Album" or "Artist" on the Local Files page to sort alphabetically based on these parameters, the sorting ...

Captura de Tela 2016-11-21 às 23.19.57.png Captura de Tela 2016-11-21 às 23.20.09.png
  • Community Legend
  • Initially, I thought it was an isolated issue for me, but looks like more people are seeing this over here.  What happens is that when you click "Album" or "Artist" on the Local Files pag...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone/ipod app crashes

App crashes on latest iOS version (as of 9 November 2016). 

• Music Fan
  • App crashes on latest iOS version (as of 9 November 2016). 
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Track/Search Error

I mostly use Spotify on my MacBook and today it hasn't been working. When I try to play songs it says "Can't play this song" and it won't play the track and tries to skip to the next one but says it for every song. If I try to search anything, an err...

• Visitor
  • I mostly use Spotify on my MacBook and today it hasn't been working. When I try to play songs it says "Can't play this song" and it won't play the track and tries to skip to the next one but says i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is Not Working

My Spotify Web Player is not working, as well as my Spotify App on my Mac and on my Android Phone. Whenever I start to play my playlist on my Mac or Phone, it keeps seeking through songs without playing anything. Also on the Web Player it does the sa...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify Web Player is not working, as well as my Spotify App on my Mac and on my Android Phone. Whenever I start to play my playlist on my Mac or Phone, it keeps seeking through songs without p...
  • ice-m
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player has lost my history as a listener

As a result, it doesn't offer me Discover Weekly and everything in the whole Discover section is empty. All that stuff still works on my phone. How do I fix this? I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Air.

• Regular
  • ...hrome on a Macbook Air. 
  • tolonena
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to play album

This is my favourite release of The Four Seasons, for some reason I am not able to play it. It opens my Spotify desktop app but nothing happens. Is anyone else able to play this album? https://open.spotify.com/album/7ffk3O23uysOPeovbEmhRW#upsell

• Casual Listener
  •   This is my favourite release of The Four Seasons, for some reason I am not able to play it. It opens my Spotify desktop app but nothing happens. Is anyone else able to play this album? &nbsp...
  • Poptartzz
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices?

When will the "devices" feature be available again on the sidebar?I heard that it was coming back, but there was no ETA on that - this was over a year ago.Can i still plan on this feature coming back, and if so, when?I would like my playlists from my...

• When will the "devices" feature be available again on the sidebar? I heard that it was coming back, but there was no ETA on that - this was over a year ago. Can i still plan on this feature coming ...
  • McLachlan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Disappear

I always save some albums to my playlist and some albums just disappear today. it said ' This song is not available. if you have the file on your computer you can import it.'why i need to import it ? if i have the file i don't even use spotify . Does...

• I always save some albums to my playlist and some albums just disappear today. it said ' This song is not available. if you have the file on your computer you can import it.' why i need to import it...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes