Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Mac

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sound Quality - In home Studio why is it not the same as?????

Aloha All, So I have a Home Studio, I do listen and pay for Spotify and have for years. Anyways, My question is this, why is the sound quality not the same as itunes, or GrooveMP3 or Pandora HQ streaming? I have Mackie Studio Monitors with a Apogee A...

• Casual Listener
  • ...andora HQ streaming?   I have Mackie Studio Monitors with a Apogee Audio Interface. If i play lets say the Weeknd in itunes, it sounds correct, if i play the same thing on spotify on HQ settins, i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When Lyrics Will Be Back?

When Lyrics Will Be Back? Any Prevision?  

• Casual Listener
  • When Lyrics Will Be Back? Any Prevision? 😭 😭 😭 😭 
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player prompts me to install Flash, already installed

I'm using Safari OS El Capitan, and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Flash countless times. As well as quit safari, restart my computer and change the settings in my preferences through Safari and Flash and so far nothing. I'm still being prom...

• I'm using Safari OS El Capitan, and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Flash countless times. As well as quit safari, restart my computer and change the settings in my preferences through Safari...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access Spotify~ Need to install Adobe Flash (Won't Work)

For some reason I can't access spotify. After I log in, I get a window that says "To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's Free". I clicked on the "Get Flash" button, and then I installed it multiple times, but it won't work. I am using a m...

• ...t multiple times, but it won't work. I am using a mac book pro and my internet web page is Safari.    
  • ASally
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"6th Avenue Heartache" cuts off.

Hello,What I wanted to mention here is that the song "6th Avenue Heartache" by The Wallflowers cuts off at 3:45. The full lenght of the song is 5:37 and on Spotify it's only 3:45... It literally ends after 3:45.Any ideas? Any chances to fix this issu...

• Visitor
  •  Hello, What I wanted to mention here is that the song "6th Avenue Heartache" by The Wallflowers cuts off at 3:45. The full lenght of the song is 5:37 and on Spotify it's only 3:45....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Shuffle Off

This applies to Mac and Windows, Start Spotify. Select something like Discover Weekly - Shuffle is selected. Turn off Shuffle (I know how to turn it off) Close spotify. Open Spotify. Select - for example Morning Coffee - Shuffles back on. How do I tu...

• Music Fan
  • This applies to Mac and Windows,    Start Spotify.   Select something like Discover Weekly - Shuffle is selected.   Turn off Shuffle (I know how to turn it off)   C...
  • rochespotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Not sure where to post this (swearing)

There is a track I listen to that has swearing in it, but it's not classed as explicit. How would I go about getting this track flagged? The swear is "fu**ed", and I'm pretty sure it's universally frowned on, and not me beng over sensitive.

• There is a track I listen to that has swearing in it, but it's not classed as explicit. How would I go about getting this track flagged?   The swear is "fu**ed", and I'm pretty sure it's unive...
  • AleksanderVr
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists or Your Music?

When you find songs or albums that you like, do you simply press 'save' to your music, or do you add them to a playlist?Personally, if I like a song or an album, I will just save it. However, I have set it so that my saved songs are available offline...

• Roadie
  • When you find songs or albums that you like, do you simply press 'save' to your music, or do you add them to a playlist? Personally, if I like a song or an album, I will just save it. However, I hav...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I set a max track length?

Is there a setting which would allow songs to stop playing or crossfade to the next song after a set length of time, say 1.5 minutes?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a setting which would allow songs to stop playing or crossfade to the next song after a set length of time, say 1.5 minutes?
  • garimavyas
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does offline count?

At the end of the year, when Spotify tells you how many hours of music you have streamed in the year, does listening to music offline on my iPod count towards this total?

• Roadie
  • At the end of the year, when Spotify tells you how many hours of music you have streamed in the year, does listening to music offline on my iPod count towards this total?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps opening in Mac app. How to stay in web player?

Hello all, When I click the play button on the web player in my browser, the Spotify Mac app is opening to play the music. Since I don't have much RAM in my computer and opening the app takes a while, I'd like to play it instantly in the browser. Doe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello all,   When I click the play button on the web player in my browser, the Spotify Mac app is opening to play the music. Since I don't have much RAM in my computer and opening t...
  • OSC4R
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Show top artists

Hello, I have the setting on for spotify to show my recently played artists, but when my friend checked out my profile on his phone, it didn't show anything.Please could someone check my profile to see if it's there for you?Checking on phone and comp...

• Roadie
  • Hello, I have the setting on for spotify to show my recently played artists, but when my friend checked out my profile on his phone, it didn't show anything. Please could someone check my profile to...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium - Can't login on Mac app, Android app or web player

Hi.I'm getting error 2 when trying to log in on Mac or Android.Spotify web player also just hangs at 'Connecting to Spotify...'Any help please?

• Hi. I'm getting error 2 when trying to log in on Mac or Android. Spotify web player also just hangs at 'Connecting to Spotify...' Any help please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist delete witch is delete from user

Hi everyone, i can not delete a playlist from my list. I had it subscribed and now the playlist is not reachable. Can you help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   i can not delete a playlist from my list. I had it subscribed and now the playlist is not reachable. Can you help me?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Did Spotify bring back the limit for max 50 public playlists?

At least it seems so (at least for my account) looking at the iOS, Mac desktop client and Android. The only exception so far for me is the web player. Anyone else annoyed by this?

• Gig Goer
  • At least it seems so (at least for my account) looking at the iOS, Mac desktop client and Android. The only exception so far for me is the web player. Anyone else annoyed by this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Bring back list subscribers of the playlist.

Welcome Spotify.Please Bring back list subscribers of the playlist. I want to know how many subscribers my playlist has.Thank you in advance.

• Composer
  • Welcome Spotify. Please Bring back list subscribers of the playlist. I want to know how many subscribers my playlist has. Thank you in advance.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to prevent duplicates in playlists.

I have saved a bunch of songs that now show up in my music under "Songs." I want to basically create a new playlist that is a copy of the "Songs" section of my music, but it seems the only way to do this would be to go through my entire Songs section...

• I have saved a bunch of songs that now show up in my music under "Songs."    I want to basically create a new playlist that is a copy of the "Songs" section of my music, but it seems...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly showing weird tracks

Hello guys,I've been using a lot Spotify Premium for a long time and I love it, but it's been like 4 months that the Discover Weekly (which is freaking great apart from that) is including randomly a couple of indie rock/pop spanish artist or band in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I've been using a lot Spotify Premium for a long time and I love it, but it's been like 4 months that the Discover Weekly (which is freaking great apart from that) is including randomly ...
  • TheNikill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files in playlists not syncing between mac, PC and Webplayer

I had several song files that I used to keep on my PC and had succesfully imported through Local Files on my Spotify Windows Desktop and into playlists. This all worked fine including syncing the playlist to my iphone (Offline). However it would not ...

• ...laylist to my iphone (Offline). However it would not sync the PC local files to Spotify Desktop on my MacBook. So I could play the songs through Spotify only on my PC or my iPhone, not my MacBook. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes