Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Mac

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to skip songs from specific Artists?

Is there a way to skip automatically songs from Artists while listening to a playlist under 'Browse' on the webplayer or using the app? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to skip automatically songs from Artists while listening to a playlist under 'Browse' on the webplayer or using the app?  Thanks!
  • tjvogelaar
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Moving playlists to "Your Music"

Hi,New to spotify. I got Premium with over 200 playlists and now realized i'd rather have them under Your Music section so i can easly browse looking at large album covers - but i cant add existing playlists to Your Music section - i have to search e...

• Hi, New to spotify. I got Premium with over 200 playlists and now realized i'd rather have them under Your Music section so i can easly browse looking at large album covers - but i cant add existing...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm suddenly not published as Top Listener for any artists

...although I've checked the button that says so.I have a side account that I log into from time to time to see how other users, and which artists they can see that I have listened to.Now, my picture does not show up no matter which artist I visit wi...

• Music Fan
  • ...although I've checked the button that says so. I have a side account that I log into from time to time to see how other users, and which artists they can see that I have listened to. N...
  • flowrpower
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Mac
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong albums in my music collection

On both the client (Mac) and web player, my albums have been replaced with someone else's. I don't know who's collection this is, but it's not mine. When I click on artists, it's correct, but songs and albums ar someone else's. I've tried logging out...

• Casual Listener
  • On both the client (Mac) and web player, my albums have been replaced with someone else's. I don't know who's collection this is, but it's not mine. When I click on artists, it's correct, but songs a...
  • kn0wbody
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify won't let me sign in through Facebook

Randomly my spotify signed out one day and when I tried to log in through my Facebook (which is where I created spotify through) it keeps saying log in failed and my username/password is either wrong or I should sign up for a spotify account. Please ...

• Casual Listener
  • Randomly my spotify signed out one day and when I tried to log in through my Facebook (which is where I created spotify through) it keeps saying log in failed and my username/password is either wrong...
  • Ericclymer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook activity log

My music is no longer showing on my facebook activity log. It used to be fine and I haven't changed any settings. I've tried deleting the app and re connecting, but no joy.Anyone else had this issue?

• Visitor
  • My music is no longer showing on my facebook activity log. It used to be fine and I haven't changed any settings. I've tried deleting the app and re connecting, but no joy. Anyone else had this...
  • Upsala101
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Find Spotify playlist from names of songs inside

I heard a couple of songs at the mall and I'm pretty certain it was part of a spotify playlist.I noted down some of the songs but couldn't find the compilation playlist on Spotify that has all of them TOGETHER. Is there a way in which I can click on ...

• I heard a couple of songs at the mall and I'm pretty certain it was part of a spotify playlist. I noted down some of the songs but couldn't find the compilation playlist on Spotify that has all of t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is very slow at the office

Hi,Since a week Spotify is being very slow only at the office. I tested with the Mac Application and with the Web Player. Even the communities are very slow. Actually everything with the Spotify domain is slow. If I connect my computer over the 3G of...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, Since a week Spotify is being very slow only at the office. I tested with the Mac Application and with the Web Player. Even the communities are very slow. Actually everything with the Spotify d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create a new playlist inside an existing playlist folder

This feature disappeared a few months ago. Now, in order to create a new playlist from an album, you have to create the playlist, which automatically is added to the top of the list of playlists and folders, then drag the new playlist into a folder. ...

• Casual Listener
  • This feature disappeared a few months ago.  Now, in order to create a new playlist from an album, you have to create the playlist, which automatically is added to the top of the list of playlist...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't edit payment method

I just changed my address and need to edit my payment method for premium. However, when I try to go to my account, I see no option for editing my payment method. I looked this up in help and it seems like there should be a button there, but all I see...

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 4.17.39 PM.png
  • I just changed my address and need to edit my payment method for premium.  However, when I try to go to my account, I see no option for editing my payment method.  I looked this up in help ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make my Starred list public?

I have tried to make my starred playlist public, which it allows me to do in my profile .It checks "public" but defaults to "private" everytime I go back into my profile.And it says ' playlist is now secret' .

• I have tried to make my starred playlist public, which it allows me to do in my profile .It checks "public" but defaults to "private" everytime I go back into my profile. And it says ' playlist is n...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making a Spotify UX for those with wide and diverse tastes

I like Charts, Generes & Moods, New releases, and Discover. I find stuff I never heard on them. But these helpful features are 99% or so geared toward popular music. Hip Hop, Rap, Rock, Latin, etc.I listen to all of that too. But not as much as other...

• Gig Goer
  • I like Charts, Generes & Moods, New releases, and Discover. I find stuff I never heard on them.   But these helpful features are 99% or so geared toward popular music. Hip Hop, Rap, R...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Starred playlist not public

Hello, I've just realized that my "Starred" playlist has never been public nor can I set it to public. I looked around in various places to set it to public. Desktop client:When I right click on the playlist in the left side I don't see an option to ...

• Hello,   I've just realized that my "Starred" playlist has never been public nor can I set it to public. I looked around in various places to set it to public.   Desktop client: When I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving all notifications for new releases

Hi, I have had spotify for quite a awhile now, I follow over 300 artists however I dont recieve some of the new release notifications. Eg. Flume just released a new song Some Minds. I was waiting for the notification to come through, however it never...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have had spotify for quite a awhile now, I follow over 300 artists however I dont recieve some of the new release notifications. Eg. Flume just released a new song Some Minds. I was wa...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What I'm listening to on Facebook is not working properly.

Hello, This feature "Share my activity and what I listen to on Facebook" is not working properly for me. It has been working just fine like a year ago, but since I updated my Spotify it stopped working. I'm using Spotify for Mac and also on my iPhone...

• ...topped working. I'm using Spotify for Mac and also on my iPhone and I'm using a free account. I have connected to Facebook and I am able to share songs on Facebook if I click "Share" and choose post to f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes