Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Marantz

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with a song! HELP!

Esta cancion dura 110 minutos.....pero como esto es posible? La cancion deberia durar 3:22......como es que a spotify se le escapa algo como esto.....ayuda por favor.....quiero saber por que sucede esto?.....la cancion es (Nicolas Jaar - Colomb)........

• Regular
  • Esta cancion dura 110 minutos.....pero como esto es posible? La cancion deberia durar 3:22......como es que a spotify se le escapa algo como esto.....ayuda por favor.....quiero saber por que sucede e...
  • Joseblek
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz M-CR610 Streaming Quality with a Premium Account

Dear Readers, I am the happy owner of a M-CR610 and connected it to Spotify last night, after registering for a Spotify Premimum Account in order to enjoy in 320 kbps. Why buying high-end devices when the music source is rubbish?, I thought. But then...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ontacting the support of Marantz, I was told that the streaming quality automatically is the highest available. My ears tell me something different, but I can be wrong.   In short: Please, S...
  • SHADEYMAN-GB
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Marantz M-CR510 and Spotify Streaming Quality

I recently purchased a M-CR510 and I'm very disapointed with the sound quality of Spotify, is there a way to check the bitrate I'm getting? M-CR510 User Manual.pdf Spotify, page 37.

$_1.JPG
  • Gig Goer
  • I recently purchased a M-CR510 and I'm very disapointed with the sound quality of Spotify, is there a way to check the bitrate I'm getting?   M-CR510 User Manual.pdf Spotify, page 37.
  • SHADEYMAN-GB
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I have a AV7701 and bean using spotify on it for a wile with out any problem but is it not working any more.When I try to login the unit ask me to axept the spotify terms and when I do it tels me that it cant conect.What have hapend???

• I have a AV7701 and bean using spotify on it for a wile with out any problem but is it not working any more. When I try to login the unit ask me to axept the spotify terms and when I do it tels me t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot stream to my speaker system

Hello,I can stream music easily with windows mediaplayer within my home network from my computer to my Marantz speaker System (sr5008).How is it possible that running spotify on this computer does not allow me to stream to this speaker.If it is possi...

• Regular
  • Hello, I can stream music easily with windows mediaplayer within my home network from my computer to my Marantz speaker System (sr5008). How is it  possible that running spotify on this c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped playing on AV Reveiver Marantz SR 7009

I had this problem 1 or 2 weeks ago and today again: Spotify suddenly stops playing music via the AV receiver and don't let me reconnect to it,the mobile device tries to connect for est. 10 seconds, but nothing happens. I tried: 1.) Switch the receiv...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eboot of the DSL router 4.) Rebooted the mobile devices 5.) Choosen another name for the Marantz ("Living room" instead of "Home Theater", the change is shown on the mobile devices, so the spotify a...
  • japnl
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't Login to Marantz

I want to use the Spotify feature on my Marantz SR7007, but I can't login. I fill in my username (facebook login/password) and it's always saying that it's incorrect. Does Marantz no longer support Spotify?

• Gig Goer
  • I want to use the Spotify feature on my Marantz SR7007, but I can't login.    I fill in my username (facebook login/password) and it's always saying that it's incorrect.  Does Marantz...
  • jagjit_r
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Marantz M-CR610

Hello.My Maranz M-CR610 seems not to accept my Login procedures. I state my username, and even changed my password, and then succeed to log in on my Mac, but My Maranz just turns back to "Login" every time I try! Anyone familiar with this problem?

• Hello.My Maranz M-CR610 seems not to accept my Login procedures. I state my username, and even changed my password, and then succeed to log in on my Mac, but My Maranz just turns back to "Login" ever...
  • Tondöv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Avr with Audyssey (Marantz), DEQ Offset

It work fine on my Marantz Sr5009. There is a features about Spotitfy Connect I would to have: an automatic setup for the Deq offset, from 5 to 15, based on DR value of single entry to play, The dr value is well known.

• Music Fan
  • It work fine on my Marantz Sr5009.   There is a features about Spotitfy Connect I would to have: an automatic setup for the Deq offset, from 5 to 15, based on DR value of single entry t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs playing

There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from there new album plays the wrong song. I looked up the ...

• There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz Melody player - stream keeps cutting out.

I recently got a Marantz MCR610 music player which has the facility to stream music from Spotify. Allegedly. I upgraded my account to premium to take advantage of this service, but have not been able to listen for more than about 5 minutes (usually m...

• Regular
  • I recently got a Marantz MCR610 music player which has the facility to stream music from Spotify. Allegedly. I upgraded my account to premium to take advantage of this service, but have not been a...
  • Flutefriend
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz stops playing after few seconds to few minutes

Hi, I recently got the Marantz sr6008 and logged on with spotify premium, however the thing stops playing, sometimes after just a few seconds, sometimes after 3 songs or so. Going back to main menu and restart the song occasionally helps, sometimes f...

• Hi,   I recently got the Marantz sr6008 and logged on with spotify premium, however the thing stops playing, sometimes after just a few seconds, sometimes after 3 songs or so. Going back t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz Spotify UI

Hi, I am using my spotify account in my 7008 and find the UI of the andriod app to be really poor. It is not even possible to hear the radios. The search results are simple disordered text lists with no info, simply ugly. Isn't it posible that the ma...

• Regular
  • ...isordered text lists with no info, simply ugly. Isn't it posible that the marantz app could connect you to the spotify app? Or at least put in marantz something similar ...  
  • or_hd
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Marantz
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Hi, I have a Marantz 6007 and it's great that can connect with Spotify, but i don't understand why i have to log in every time i want to use it. Is there any way to remember my login in my receiver??

• Hi,  I have a Marantz 6007 and it's great that can connect with Spotify, but i don't understand why i have to log in every time i want to use it. Is there any way to remember my login in my r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty folders on Marantz SR6007

I have connected to Spotify with a Marantz SR6007 receiver and am noticing a HUGE number of empty folders. It is to the point of being unuseable for certain searches. Steps to reproduce: Search>Gould Search Artist Select Glenn Gould Results show 490 ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have connected to Spotify with a Marantz SR6007 receiver and am noticing a HUGE number of empty folders.  It is to the point of being unuseable for certain searches.  Steps to r...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes