Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: marked as good idea

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Marked as Good Idea" -- Status Updates? | Dislike/Thumbs Down Feature

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAll/anyOperating SystemAll/anyMy Question or IssueFirstly, in general, for ideas marked as 'Good Idea(s)' by the Admins or whatever powers-that-be, is there any way to get a status update on how that is progressing to implem...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All/any Operating System All/any My Question or Issue Firstly, in general, for ideas marked as 'Good Idea(s)' by the Admins or whatever powers-that-be, is ther...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • algorithm
    Good idea
    idea
    marked as good idea
    Recommendations
    restored features
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes